Trusted Contributor

New "Gingerbread" Birdhouses by Valerie!!!

So excited!  I searched for new items by Valerie this morning and found item # H210694 ~ illuminated birdhouse with floral accents!  I purchased one in yellow.  This time of year I love to decorate with yellow ~ easter chicks, forsythia, little birds, etc.  I've been so bad lately ~ I swore I wasn't going to add to the ever-growing collection of seasonal decor I already have but I fell in love with this illuminated birdhouse!  I wonder what else she'll bring us?  Anyone else thinking about getting one of these?

Valued Contributor

Re: New "Gingerbread" Birdhouses by Valerie!!!

How cute!! They look really well made, too. The decorating on them is just right...not over done! I hope you enjoy it. Love the yellow one the best.  Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

I just ordered the pink birdhouse.  I have a feeling they will go quickly, like the Easter houses and egg homes......and hope there are enough in stock. The Easter house and egg home that I bought were on backorder.  I received a notice that they are not available.......very sad and disappointed.

Honored Contributor

The birdhouse is made of "clay dough."  What is that?  Like Play-Doh?  The video isn't up yet, otherwise they'd probably describe it.

Regular Contributor

Hi Julie92!

I can hear the excitement in your post and I felt the same way when I saw those birdhouses this morning!  I ordered both of them based on how fast all of Valerie's Easter selections have flown out of stock.  I'm having so much fun decorating this year.  I guess I've been bitten by some sort of seasonal decorating bug and the ladies who post pictures here have inspired me.  I was able to get the 2 of the Easter cottages (white and yellow) and they are so sweet!

Have fun decorating with your yellow theme and Happy Easter, Happy Spring!

GET RICH...........Count Your Blessings!
Valued Contributor

Does anyone know if the new birdhouses are the same size as the Easter houses?

Regular Contributor

I ordered the pink birdhouse. I can use this for Easter the summer and Valentine's Day. The way the pink one is made I'm wondering if it really wasn't meant for Valentine's but wasn't ready at the time.

The heart on the yellow house looks uneven so I passed on that one.

Regular Contributor

@Julie928 wrote:

So excited!  I searched for new items by Valerie this morning and found item # H210694 ~ illuminated birdhouse with floral accents!  I purchased one in yellow.  This time of year I love to decorate with yellow ~ easter chicks, forsythia, little birds, etc.  I've been so bad lately ~ I swore I wasn't going to add to the ever-growing collection of seasonal decor I already have but I fell in love with this illuminated birdhouse!  I wonder what else she'll bring us?  Anyone else thinking about getting one of these?

@Julie928 wrote:

I live in a two bedroom apartment. I have two closets that are completely filled. I have no storage option in my building. I use the spare bedroom as a storage/computer room and it is getting semi full and starting to scare me. I told myself that I am only going to buy anything if it is totally unique.

I've been stalking Valerie's new listings and was relieved there was nothing I wanted. Then I checked at midnight and saw the birdhouses. I am not a birdhouse person or have a garden but there was something just so sweet about this birdhouse I had to have. Darn!

Now I'm wondering if this will even make it on air now that all of Valerie's followers know she gives a sneak peak and that they can buy things in advance.

Regular Contributor

@Carol08 wrote:

Does anyone know if the new birdhouses are the same size as the Easter houses?

They are the same size

Valued Contributor

Winter Holiday - thanks so much for letting me know!