Contributor

Posting here and in tsv forum...I got an email for a presale tsv candle impressions lantern..link doesnt work...anyone else?

Honored Contributor

Not sure if this will be taken down or against the rules, but if they are sending out emails, I'm guessing they want it known. Not available for order as of yet.

Honored Contributor

Re: New lantern tsv

[ Edited ]

The link to the page at Q says sold out, which often is what happens when it isn't available yet. Wonder why the presale email went out before they opened up the page for buying? 

Respected Contributor

@Marry72 @Mominohio

What is the item #?

Honored Contributor

Oh, and by the way, because of the size and price, I'm guessing it might be resin, but I think I'm going to be in big trouble. I'm loving the look of this, especially for outside for that price. 

Didn't they offer this once before (not as a TSV) and it sold out really fast? If so, I'd like to see the reviews on it.

Honored Contributor

@froggy wrote:

@Marry72 @Mominohio

What is the item #?

@froggy

No item number in the email, just a link that goes to a 'sold out' page.

Respected Contributor
  • I like it. I wonder if it comes in colors.
Honored Contributor

@froggy wrote:
  • I like it. I wonder if it comes in colors.

@froggy

It says to choose your color, but doesn't list them.

I posted in Customer Care to see if they could open up the link so we can buy.

Honored Contributor

"IF" this is the one they sold before (and I'm not sure it is), I thought there was something about it that was substandard. 

Was it battery life? I think the candles were attached, so if they go bad, you kind of loose the whole thing? Or was it something else? I can't remember, but I thought there was something about this that gave me pause and I didn't order it, then wished I had.

Anyone?

Valued Contributor

@Marry72 wrote:

Posting here and in tsv forum...I got an email for a presale tsv candle impressions lantern..link doesnt work...anyone else?

I received the same e-mail, clicked on it immediately and got the message it was sold out.

I'm pretty,but I'm not beautiful.
I sin, but I'm not the devil.
I'm good,but I'm not an angel.
Marilyn Monroe