Regular Contributor

Re: New Valerie Parr Hill 'Home Harvest' sneak peek...

@SHOPR wrote:

I guess the large resin carved-look pumpkins from the sneak peek h219758 won't be sold today after all.  Perhaps they'll come in September.

I saw a short how-to video earlier that showed new velvet pumpkins with vertical folds (or vertical stitching?) in the material.  Very interesting.   Wish I knew where to locate the video so I could post the link.  If I find it I'll add it.

@SHOPR wrote:

I guess the large resin carved-look pumpkins from the sneak peek h219758 won't be sold today after all.  Perhaps they'll come in September.

I saw a short how-to video earlier that showed new velvet pumpkins with vertical folds (or vertical stitching?) in the material.  Very interesting.   Wish I knew where to locate the video so I could post the link.  If I find it I'll add it.

@SHOPR 

I saw that short how-to-video too and loved the velvet pumpkins. I think I also saw some suitcases for stacking in light blue and ivory. Please post if you find it. Thanks!

Regular Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

@Marsha2003The orange velvet pumpkins I mentioned seeing are below.  I found them in this video from earlier today, at 1 hr 2 minutes:

https://www.facebook.com/valerieparrhill/videos/2453902894724729/

temp2.JPG

temp1.JPG

And below is an ivory metal pumpkin yet-to-come:

temp3.JPG

@SHOPR 

Thanks for the pictures!

Esteemed Contributor

FYI, some new Valerie harvest linens and related items were added to the site today...

Respected Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

FYI, some new Valerie harvest linens and related items were added to the site today...

...including the three-leaf napkin rings that were displayed in her harvest shows earlier this month.

Esteemed Contributor

In case anyone is interested, there are several Valerie items in today's Lunchtime Specials lineup...  Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

I bought the set of four birds with hats and the small pineapple lights in teal.  I really do like them all.