Super Contributor

Yep, 12 new Christmas items posted.  I love the Seashore Santa.  Her next show is July 1 at midnight.  

Honored Contributor

Re: New Valerie Chirstmas Items

[ Edited ]

Valerie's seashore santa- $74.99.

I was able to see many new Christmas things yesterday which are already posted.

I was surprised how expensive most everything is.

I will be surprised if they sell well. Not because they aren't nice but I think they are very overpriced.

Walk into (or online) Michaels or any stores and see this kind of Santa for at least half this price. I don't see anything special or different about any of the items.

Some of the light up lanterns with scenes from a different vendor are more expensive than Valerie's. 

I guess whatever the market will bear is what they are all hoping.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Esteemed Contributor

Somehow I still can't wrap my brain around Christmas at this time of year.  Still doing new swimsuits.

Respected Contributor

Yikes, Christmas in July is right around the corner  Smiley Mad

Esteemed Contributor

I do like some of the things from Valerie. I have a few that I just love and were worth every penny...but have also received some items that were junky, broken or didn't work.

I will watch her Christmas in July show, but I will be careful buying anything.

Respected Contributor

@JCath wrote:

Yep, 12 new Christmas items posted.  I love the Seashore Santa.  Her next show is July 1 at midnight.  

So she'll have the TSV.  I hope she brings back the starry nights hurricanes or the celebration hurricanes. 

Respected Contributor

I just downsized so I have a feeling I won't be tuning in for CIJ even though I've loved it in the past.

Esteemed Contributor

@JCath wrote:

@JCath  Thanks for the heads-up! I'm also enjoying the "Christmas Clearance Blowout" since I spied the alert on the home page! Getting excited for CIJ. I'll be watching as much as I can, but I really don't need anything, and things look pricey.

Esteemed Contributor

As I started typing this, I realized it was going to rhyme, so here's my inadvertent poem about VPH items in the Christmas Clearance Blowout: There are quite a few things I'd seriously consider if they weren't completely covered in glitter.  Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

Valerie's show is one of the few I watch and enjoy.  I do not buy much because I have a lot of holiday decor already.  However, I like Valerie as a vendor and her shows lift my spirits.