Respected Contributor
Honored Contributor

I like it.  👍

Esteemed Contributor

WOW ..... so pretty😍❤️

Respected Contributor

I have so many lanterns I can just take a wreath or big candle ring and make one just like it. 

Respected Contributor

That's beautiful.  I have always been a sucker for anything with red berries. 

Valued Contributor

I hope this year's holiday decor isn't all flameless candles and lanterns. Snooze fest!

Honored Contributor

Love that look.  It's so THE SEASON.

Honored Contributor

This gives me an idea of how to use the silver lanterns I bought years ago if the power goes out. 

Honored Contributor

Was just discussing this piece on another thread.

I definitely like it and would like to see more things similar. 

Drawbacks for me, and the reasons I'll be passing

No glass in the lantern (as others pointed out on the other thread, easier to keep clean though!)

Cost will be $50 by the time the shipping and tax get on it, and I just don't like it that much.

I have a host of similar components already at home that I can create a very similar look with no further investment or storage space. 

I am anxious to see the presentations of this though. Something in my gut is telling me this isn't as well done as it could be, and I'm finding that out with a lot of Valerie's things lately. Great ideas, but less than stellar execution, usually because the components are not the greatest quality anymore (generally not a fan of the cheapo candles she puts in things).

But again, I love the look and style of this!

Respected Contributor

It is pretty but it would be so easy to do. I think I would like it with a taller candle and large hurricane rather than the lantern.