Honored Contributor

New QVC Animated Short -- "Christmas for the Elves"

I view QVC & HSN via their streaming channels on Roku, since I cut the cable cord about 4 or 5 years ago. 

Christmas for the Elves:  For Christmas, QVC has created this very cute animated short cartoon (about 25 minutes long).  It stars David Venable and Mary DeAngelis, and also featuring Amy Stran, Rachel Boesing, Rick Domier, and a cameo by Isaac Mizrahi!  It's very corny and quite delightful!

I tried to find it elsewhere, like on the QVC youtube channel, but I think it's only on their streaming channels.  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: New QVC Animated Short -- "Christmas for the Elves"

Thanks for the heads up! Hopefully, the "elves" of QVC will share that information soon, because I would LOVE to see it. The previous animated short with David and Mary on YouTube, was sheer delight. 😁

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

@SandySparkles   QVC, David, and Rick have announced it with cute excerpts of the video on their social media pages, but they still say to catch the full cartoon on the QVC streaming channel.  

Hopefully QVC will put it up on youtube at some point before Christmas.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SandySparkles   It's now available on youtube.  Put in the search bar, "Christmas for the Elves."  It's about 23 minutes long.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Caaareful Shopper  Thank you so much!! I just "RAN" over there to watch it. It is absolutely adorable! David is "handsome" as far as cartoons go, and I WANT Mary's shade of red lipstick.😂

Thank you for remembering.😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Super Contributor

Loved this animated short about the elves, a mixer and christmas. been watching The Q for 30 years and i must say i found this absolutely charming. Merry Christmas.

Honored Contributor

@tarytoo   Me too! Merry Christmas Smiley Happy

Christmas for the Elves is soooo CUTE!! "Let's do a barrel roll!!" 

Respected Contributor

I checked it out on YouTube....not expecting much.

Have  to say, it is pretty cute!  That was the best entertainment from the Q that I can ever remember!

Good job!!!

Super Contributor

I caught this by accident.  Loved it!   Very creative!   Loved the elves who found themselves in front of the camera, selling anything and everything!