Respected Contributor

New Pine Fragrance Scent....WOW!

Yesterday I received a surprise gift that I'm thrilled with. It's from the Soap & Paper Factory (never heard of them), & it's their "Roland Pine" scent room diffuser.

I opened the bottle, & I swear it was like I was in a forest of fresh pine trees. The scent is so PURE & authentic- it's absolutely spectacular. I've been searching for this type scent for a long time....the search is over!

I've never used a diffuser with reeds, so that was new to me. I couldn't imagine that it would scent much of an area- wrong! I put it in my kitchen area, & went upstairs for a while. When I came back downstairs, it smelled exactly like I had a fresh-cut Christmas tree in the house. 

I love it so much that I purchased a candle/bar soap combo pack, room spray, & another diffuser that's made of mercury glass. I also ordered a couple of other non-pine items. I'm in heaven.  Heart

Honored Contributor

Re: New Pine Fragrance Scent....WOW!

Thanks for the info, I'll check them out, Ilove pine scent.

Esteemed Contributor

@spot555, thanks for posting.  I am definitely checking it out.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Honored Contributor

I have to check this out too....I love a pine scent in the winter.

Respected Contributor

I'll update when all the other pine items arrive this week. But the diffuser/reed set is still a huge WOW. It's hands-down my favorite pine scent.....ever. I swear I'd wear it as fragrance, lol. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I ordered a candle and diffuser set.....can't wait till they get here!

Respected Contributor

@DREAMON wrote:

I can't wait to see your review! Heart

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@spot555 wrote:

@DREAMON wrote:

I can't wait to see your review! Heart

@spot555 

They were delivered today.....this scent brought me back to my childhood ...walking through the Christmas Tree Farm... touching the trees and getting my fingers all sticky from the sap. 

It is the closest scent to a natural fresh cut Christmas Tree I have ever purchased.

Thank You so much for the recommendation. Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@DREAMON wrote:

They were delivered today.....this scent brought me back to my childhood ...walking through the Christmas Tree Farm... touching the trees and getting my fingers all sticky from the sap. 

It is the closest scent to a natural fresh cut Christmas Tree I have ever purchased.

Thank You so much for the recommendation. Woman Happy

I'm so happy! You described the scent PERFECTLY. I actually dabbed some of the oil from my diffuser on my sleeve so I could sniff it during the day, lol. The scent stays put....lasts & lasts.  It's the most pure & authentic pine scent I've ever smelled.

My box will arrive Thursday (I'm West Coast). I spoke with someone from their company , & she's so nice. Bar soap is one of their specialties, & I have 2 scents coming (1 is Roland Pine)....can't wait!

Thanks for letting me know DREAMON.  Heart

Super Contributor

Thanks for sharing this! Never used diffusers either, but am excited about the scent! Just ordered mine from Amazon!