Valued Contributor

Does anyone have the 

Set of 2 Lit Quilted Mercury Glass Pedestals?There are no reviews, yet, but I am certainly tempted.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: New Mercury Glass Pedestals

@Carol08, I think they've only been on the website for a day or two.  

I am curious to find out if the Mocha choice is the same as the Chocolate in her other mg pedestals.  I think Mocha may be a little lighter based on the photos, but I'm not sure.

I like the quilted style glass and I like the base shape of the new ones.  What I like better in the original set of 2 square pedestals, H203310, is how the center part is slimmer.  I have them in Chocolate so I don't need any more, but it's fun to see new versions.   Who knows, I may end up with a Mocha set one of these days.

Please review them if you decide to buy a set.

Screenshot_2018-09-24-19-27-11-1.png

Screenshot_2018-09-24-19-22-37-1.png

Respected Contributor

@Carol08 I have not purchased but several of the colors caught my eye...I have placed a moratorium on my wallet for now...

@SHOPR  I placed the mocha and red on my wishlist!

Honored Contributor

I don't have these.  I still love the square ones.  @SHOPR, I have two sets of chocolate, champagne and silver.  Mocha is nice.  I prefer the deep brown in the chocolate.

Esteemed Contributor

@GCR18, I have chocolate, silver, and gold, but am getting rid of the gold.  The chocolate are by far my favorites.  I guess that's why I'm curious to learn more about the mocha.  :-)

Honored Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

@Carol08, I think they've only been on the website for a day or two.  

I am curious to find out if the Mocha choice is the same as the Chocolate in her other mg pedestals.  I think Mocha may be a little lighter based on the photos, but I'm not sure.

I like the quilted style glass and I like the base shape of the new ones.  What I like better in the original set of 2 square pedestals, H203310, is how the center part is slimmer.  I have them in Chocolate so I don't need any more, but it's fun to see new versions.   Who knows, I may end up with a Mocha set one of these days.

Please review them if you decide to buy a set.

Screenshot_2018-09-24-19-27-11-1.png

Screenshot_2018-09-24-19-22-37-1.png

@SHOPR  I can see the seams on the right side, very annoying.  some of mine have prominent seams, and some don't.

Honored Contributor

Just when you think she can't come up with yet another shape of MG pedestal, she certainly does it!

I tend to tire of the MG rush every year, but her pedestals are something I have four different styles of. I like them unlit much better, and never even put batteries in them anymore. 

These new ones are pretty, but I will pass. My favorite style are these.

Image result for valerie parr hill mercury glass pedestals

Esteemed Contributor

What is the # for the new ones........thanks!

Trusted Contributor

@Patriot3
H 216869