Honored Contributor

Re: New Martha Stewart Christmas Items Posted

If I had the money, I would’ve gotten a 6 1/2 foot white flocked tree but I don’t think I can justify getting another tree for another couple of years provided my lights don’t poop out on my current tree. LOL. I do like the tree that I have it was an Ellen DeGeneres tree and it has been leaves and pinecones interwoven in it and it can go from multi to clear. I would love to have a tree that has the twinkle mode however.
Trusted Contributor

She had such a beautiful show!  I wanted almost everything, but the items I was serious about sold out or were put on waitlist.

I put those snowflake ornaments on waitlist, but I'm wondering if they are really necessary.  I think I got caught up with how pretty they looked with the blue backdrop behind them in the window.  lol

The brown pinecones looked amazing, but I missed out on those.

I agree about those trees.  I wish they were in a darker green.

Enjoy your purchases!!

Respected Contributor

Maybe I'm in the minority but I like the sage green trees. I would have liked several of the sets (6" and 9" - sold out now) but I got only one. I like the caramel pinecones but I have her pinecones from last year's fall shows so don't really need anymore. Love the pinecone tree also but just don't need it.

Regular Contributor

I purchased the Sage Set of trees and the brown pine cone set of lights.  Can 't wait to receive them!!  I'm thinking about putting a couple of sets of the snowflake ornaments on waitlist to use in my windows this year.  Everything she offered looked well made and I enjoyed the show.  Not sure the light strand was worth $29.00, if it was less I would have purchased.  Enjoy!! 

Contributor

I ordered her winter trees hurricane item #H219347 when I saw it come up over the weekend. I got it today and oh my it is a beauty. I went back and ordered a second one today. They would be stunning on a mantle or dining table.

Regular Contributor

@froggy wrote:

Maybe I'm in the minority but I like the sage green trees. I would have liked several of the sets (6" and 9" - sold out now) but I got only one. I like the caramel pinecones but I have her pinecones from last year's fall shows so don't really need anymore. Love the pinecone tree also but just don't need it.

@froggy 

I see that the 6" & 9" set of green trees is available now to order if you would like another set. Some people must have concelled their orders because they were sold out. Enjoy you trees. I bought them also. I like the color too.

Respected Contributor

I noticed the set of trees is available again. My problem is I like both colors. And I’m not going to order both! LOL
Esteemed Contributor

@Grade1Teach wrote:

She had such a beautiful show!  I wanted almost everything, but the items I was serious about sold out or were put on waitlist.

I put those snowflake ornaments on waitlist, but I'm wondering if they are really necessary.  I think I got caught up with how pretty they looked with the blue backdrop behind them in the window.  lol

The brown pinecones looked amazing, but I missed out on those.

I agree about those trees.  I wish they were in a darker green.

Enjoy your purchases!!

@Grade1Teach  I was thinking about the snowflake ornaments and wondered how I could hang them from the ceiling by fishing line so that they surround the top quarter portion of the tree. Wouldn't that be pretty?

Regular Contributor

@Mazie G wrote:

I ordered her winter trees hurricane item #H219347 when I saw it come up over the weekend. I got it today and oh my it is a beauty. I went back and ordered a second one today. They would be stunning on a mantle or dining table.

@Mazie G 

Thanks for your review. I purchased 1 and then after reading your review I went back and got a 2nd one. Great for all winter!

Contributor

@laj3169 wrote:

@Mazie G wrote:

@Mazie G 

Thanks for your review. I purchased 1 and then after reading your review I went back and got a 2nd one. Great for all winter!

I know you will love yours as much as I do. They are substantial and I am excited to use them in winter decorating.