Trusted Contributor

New Martha Stewart Christmas Items Posted

Some nice things have been posted.  Pricey, like most of Martha's items.  She has several green snowflake wreaths that I've never seen done before.  Luminara candles done in tree shapes and faux bois.  The non-Christmas items I've gotten from Martha are high quality.  

Contributor

Re: New Martha Stewart Christmas Items Posted

Already ordered some sets of the trees. I'm sure they will go fast as luminara trees are hard to find. I have several other luminara figurals from Martha's collection and even though they are pricey I don't regret the purchases. They are beautiful. I do swallow hard when I see the total in my cart but like I said I haven't regretted any of the purchases yet. I highly recommend them.

Respected Contributor

I do agree about the quality of Martha's items. The trees are super nice - I would like to have several sets, and the pinecones also, but I'm choking over the price. So I just limited myself to one set of the trees. I really have too much Christmas stuff.

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

@Marry72 wrote:

Already ordered some sets of the trees. I'm sure they will go fast as luminara trees are hard to find. I have several other luminara figurals from Martha's collection and even though they are pricey I don't regret the purchases. They are beautiful. I do swallow hard when I see the total in my cart but like I said I haven't regretted any of the purchases yet. I highly recommend them.

@Marry72 

@froggy 

Hi Ladies. I also love Martha's Luminara candles. The prices do make you gulp but I also don't regret purchasing her candles. I have found that if you don't get them when they are available, they don't come back so I'm jumping in this morning and getting several sets of the Christmas trees. Actually, they don't scream Christmas. You can use them for winter. I'm getting the Sage. 

Did you notice in the title of H220058 that it states 6" & 9" Flameless Christmas Trees but in the description it lists 6" & 7". I'm guessing 9" is correct because the photo looks like 6" & 9". Need to see the presentation to make sure. I'm loving that she has 9" is available.

Enjoy your purchases!

Respected Contributor

I really want the polar bear candle but when I zoom up on the painting of the eyes & paws, the black painting is very sloppy.  Anyone else see it?  Decisions, decisions....

FE46C82E-50BD-459B-9FD7-314C46E999B8.jpeg

Regular Contributor

@BornToShop wrote:

I really want the polar bear candle but when I zoom up on the painting of the eyes & paws, the black painting is very sloppy.  Anyone else see it?  Decisions, decisions....

@BornToShop 

Yes, I saw that. It's so disappointing. Maybe the one you receive will be just perfect. They sure looked cute on the mantel with the snowy winter trees hurricane! 

Valued Contributor

@BornToShop wrote:

@BornToShop  I thought the same thing. I wonder if you could fix any issues with a fine tipped sharpie if there an issue.

Valued Contributor

Those trees are beautiful, and they really do have a realistic shape. She should update it next year to have more microlights that can change color like the most recent Santa’s Best tree.

Valued Contributor

I’m disappointed in the look of the silver reindeer. They finally posted a photo on the website, and it’s just too dark. I thought the body of the deer would be more white will silver accents. I’m saving a lot of money today!

Regular Contributor

I like that shooting star. I wonder what it is about it that makes it worth $158 dollars though. It would have to be really well-made for me to purchase.