Valued Contributor

Re: New Holiday Line from Janine Graff

Wow -- beautiful!  Too glamorous for me, but I'll enjoy watching how she puts everything together.  She really has style!

Honored Contributor

It should be fun to check her line out.

Super Contributor

I checked the program guide for September 24 and September 25 and I could not find any shows hosted by Janine ... did I understand correctly that it will be her own show or will she be a guest on a show?  Does anyone know what time she will be featured on the Q? 

Just from the one photo @MaryLamb was kind enough to share, I know that I appreciate her style and I would very much like to tune in for her show or a show featuring her.

Valued Contributor

@Zsazsa wrote:

I checked the program guide for September 24 and September 25 and I could not find any shows hosted by Janine ... did I understand correctly that it will be her own show or will she be a guest on a show?  Does anyone know what time she will be featured on the Q? 

Just from the one photo @MaryLamb was kind enough to share, I know that I appreciate her style and I would very much like to tune in for her show or a show featuring her.

@Zsazsa  Janine mentioned on Facebook that she would not be hosting the show, but she would be appearing as the designer/vendor. She said the line will most likely be debuting on September 24 during the 3-5PM (Eastern Time) Holiday Decorating show.

Honored Contributor

Wow!

They really kept this one quiet!

I love Janine! She is a great vendor and I'm really happy for her to get this gig. 

She is always so professional, and she is great at responding to questions and comments very quickly on her facebook page. 

I'm really looking forward to seeing this, and I hope it is a huge success for her.

Honored Contributor

@Zsazsa wrote:

@Zsazsa Janine is a vendor, so her photo would not be in the Program Guide.  But I looked at her IG page and she says she's on at 3PM on the 24th, as part of QVC Countdown to Christmas.  So that show is Holiday Decorating hosted by Pat James Dementri.  I'm looking forward to it too! Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

I'm so excited! I'm such a fan of Janine's! She's incredibly talented, has wonderful taste, and is so beautiful! (She could be Courtney Cason's sister!)❤✨
Education | Sorority Alumna | PGA Foundation | Coffee and Brunch are my thing.
Esteemed Contributor

@MaryLamb wrote:

@Zsazsa wrote:

@Zsazsa  Janine mentioned on Facebook that she would not be hosting the show, but she would be appearing as the designer/vendor. She said the line will most likely be debuting on September 24 during the 3-5PM (Eastern Time) Holiday Decorating show.

Thanks for the info,    Im interested in seeing what items she'll offer.

Esteemed Contributor
Honored Contributor

Did anyone catch her early debut of one of Janine's holiday decor items?  She presented it on Alberti's new Feels Like Home Show on Q2 last night.  It's item # H220304 -- Simply Stunning 24-piece Designer Trim Set by Janine Graff.

https://www.qvc.com/Simply-Stunning-24-piece-Designer-Trim-Set-by-Janine-Graff.product.H220304.html?...

She will be on with Pat James Dementri today during her 3PM show to show more of her new items. 

I like this 24-pc set, but [I cannot believe I'm saying this] it's too much for me -- too many pieces.  I definitely love her decor style, so I already have many pieces similar of my own.  I only need this & that to rotate.  I'll have to watch today's show for sure.