Contributor

Re: New Holiday Line from Janine Graff

@Marsha2003 wrote:

Looks like this might be QVC's answer FINALLY to replace the glamour decor that used to be hosted by Lisa Robertson.

I didn’t watch back in her days but have read A LOT about her fabulous decorating. I looked at her website and her stuff is not the wow I expected it to be. It looks so tacky and cheap. No offense to those who like it. I really like this lady’s look so I hope this turns out to be some nice stuff.

Trusted Contributor

I don't know who this lady is, but she looks fabulous in that pant suit.

I love the tree also.

Trusted Contributor

Just gorgeous!  And that mantel too!

Respected Contributor

Yay!! Looking forward to it. I really like her personality and style.
Honored Contributor

Will be watching, should be fun.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mazie G wrote:

@Marsha2003 wrote:

Looks like this might be QVC's answer FINALLY to replace the glamour decor that used to be hosted by Lisa Robertson.

I didn’t watch back in her days but have read A LOT about her fabulous decorating. I looked at her website and her stuff is not the wow I expected it to be. It looks so tacky and cheap. No offense to those who like it. I really like this lady’s look so I hope this turns out to be some nice stuff.

@Mazie G Did you watch the video of her Christmas decorations?  I think she presented collections that were a different aesthetic from Valerie's collection.  For those who have a more formal home, Lisa's choices were more fitting perhaps than Valerie's offerings. 

Respected Contributor

That tree is beautiful. It has just enough decorations where it fills the tree but isn't over done.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Marsha2003 wrote:

--------------

That is what I think too.  I never really liked Lisa's holiday items.  Just too flashy and ritzy - feathers, blue and pink colors. 

Not my decor style.  I love traditional decor - red, green, gold colors - woodsy, down home decorations.

However, Janine and her tree look great and hope others will like her decor..

Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Marsha2003 wrote:

@Mazie G wrote:

@Marsha2003 wrote:

@Mazie G Did you watch the video of her Christmas decorations?  I think she presented collections that were a different aesthetic from Valerie's collection.  For those who have a more formal home, Lisa's choices were more fitting perhaps than Valerie's offerings. 

Thanks for the video. A little to “heavy” for my home. I am looking forward to see what Janine has to offer.

Esteemed Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@alicedee wrote:

I don’t know her....but wow, that is beautiful!

@alicedee 

Janine is the rep. for Luminara candles. 

I didn't know she was into decorating, though!

That jumpsuit looks gorgeous on her!

@KingstonsMom  Janine is an artist -- she used to teach art at the PA Museum of Art, and a PA high school.  She's also an interior designer.

I saw her announcement on her IG page and asked her if the designs are hers or if she's representing a new vendor.  Also, her gorgeous strapless split-leg jumpsuit is from White House Black Market.

It is exciting to see this new line.  I am happy for Janine.  

@Caaareful Shopper  Is she really an interior designer, like Sharon Hanby-Robie?

If so, I had no idea.  Interesting that she is an artist also.