Honored Contributor

@PeterDM wrote:

@lucymo, thank you for all the information!  I took off to the office to do some paperwork for a few hours (whoopie).  I'll check out Walmart for those cloches.  Are you watching YHJ?

No, I don't really enjoy Jill's shows and rarely watch them.

Trusted Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@PeterDM wrote:

@lucymo, thank you for all the information!  I took off to the office to do some paperwork for a few hours (whoopie).  I'll check out Walmart for those cloches.  Are you watching YHJ?

I understand, @lucymo.  I only watched to see the porcelain angel and birdhouse.  Had I known that the birdhouse wouldn't be shown, I wouldn't have watched the show to the end.  I would have changed the channel after seeing the Angel (which I purchased).  

Honored Contributor

@Alice-QVC wrote:

@lucymo I can see where there would be a question about the measurements of both items. I believe it may be in the base measurement, however to make sure I have emailed the Buyer. Unfortunately they are out of the office until Friday, so as soon as I have an answer I will let you know. Alice

@Alice-QVC  Thank you for your efforts to find the answer to my questions.  I appreciate it.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: New Holiday Decor

[ Edited ]

@GingerPeach wrote:

@SHOPR wrote:

What type of flowers would you say these are patterned after, in the Ed on Air trees?  I see also what look like lilies, but what are the others with six petals?  Anyone know? 

These are kinda cool looking. 

ED On Air Set of 2 Metal Floral Trees by Ellen DeGeneres

Depending on the proportion, could be Anemone nemorosa, or  maybe

Star-of-Bethlehem
Ornithogalum umbellatum
Lily family (Liliaceae)

@GingerPeach@PeterDM@lucymo, I found the metal trees video on youtube. One of the presenters called the flowers daisies and lilies. My vote would be anemones based on the above pics, but I am not familiar with them. Just thought I'd pass along the info, however trivial. Ha ha.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ds0NaGSvESM

Honored Contributor

@PeterDM wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@PeterDM wrote:

I understand, @lucymo.  I only watched to see the porcelain angel and birdhouse.  Had I known that the birdhouse wouldn't be shown, I wouldn't have watched the show to the end.  I would have changed the channel after seeing the Angel (which I purchased).  

@PeterDM Peter, did you receive your porcelain Santa?  I received my replacement and it is beautiful.  I actually bought it instead of waiting for it to be replaced because I didn't want to miss out if in the meantime it sold out.

Trusted Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@PeterDM wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@PeterDM wrote:

@PeterDM Peter, did you receive your porcelain Santa?  I received my replacement and it is beautiful.  I actually bought it instead of waiting for it to be replaced because I didn't want to miss out if in the meantime it sold out.

@mousiegirl, I'm glad you like the Santa and that this one turned out good.  Mine might show up tomorrow.  They shipped it FedEx, which always takes forever.  Today I received the Kringle Express Lantern H203303, but it was defective.  It's just as well, because it glowed very orange and wouldn't have fit into the same display with the newer porcelain offerings.  I also received the 8 Lenox Ornaments H205523, and they're beautiful and perfect.

Honored Contributor

@PeterDM wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@PeterDM wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@PeterDM wrote:

@mousiegirl, I'm glad you like the Santa and that this one turned out good.  Mine might show up tomorrow.  They shipped it FedEx, which always takes forever.  Today I received the Kringle Express Lantern H203303, but it was defective.  It's just as well, because it glowed very orange and wouldn't have fit into the same display with the newer porcelain offerings.  I also received the 8 Lenox Ornaments H205523, and they're beautiful and perfect.

@PeterDM I am so glad at least the ornaments are wonderful.  I should charge QVC for the packing tape I have used returning defective items, ho ho, that isn't going to happen.  I hope your Santa is perfect. Smiley Happy 

Trusted Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@PeterDM wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@PeterDM wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@PeterDM wrote:

@PeterDM I am so glad at least the ornaments are wonderful.  I should charge QVC for the packing tape I have used returning defective items, ho ho, that isn't going to happen.  I hope your Santa is perfect. Smiley Happy 

I hear ya, @mousiegirl.  I need a holster for my packing tape gun!

Honored Contributor

@PeterDM wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@PeterDM wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@PeterDM wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@PeterDM wrote:

I hear ya, @mousiegirl.  I need a holster for my packing tape gun!

LOL!

QVC Customer Care

@lucymo The correct information has been updated on QVC.com. H205346 the Illuminated Glitter Tree is 14" tall and H206582 the Bottlebrush Tree Ornaments Under Glass is 10 3/4" tall. The information in the description section were the correct measurements. Thank you so much for bringing this to our attention so that we were able to correct it. Your help is much appreciated. Thank you again.