Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

I love ED on Air's new metal items.  I flipped over the set of 2 metal floral trees, in silver!!  They are mine (well, in 7 days).

@Caaareful Shopper  Wonder how we would clean the dust from them, with the spray dust remover, canned air?  Are you also getting the garland too?

Honored Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

I love ED on Air's new metal items.  I flipped over the set of 2 metal floral trees, in silver!!  They are mine (well, in 7 days).

@Caaareful Shopper  Wonder how we would clean the dust from them, with the spray dust remover, canned air?  Are you also getting the garland too?

@lucymo I already have a metal garland (Ellen's garland is too short, and also too much metal for how I'd want to decorate with it) from Terrain that is long.  I wind that one all around a chandelier in my dining room. It gives it a sculptural look (it's in more earth-tone colors).  With that one, I carefully use one of those wands with the disposable dusters, and it works fine, as long as I do it slowly.  It doesn't gather much dust at all, so I don't have to do it often.  I'm hoping the same thing for the metal tree.

Esteemed Contributor

love the blue silver trees in the cloche!  Just ordered 2 in silver / blue.  Not sure where they will go DR has light blue accents and the tree we display in that room is done in all silver/blue on a white flocked tree,  so I'm sure can find a place for them.

i like the Kringle express ivory angle also,  but where is that elusive sleigh ?!  Guess gonna have to wait till the 24 th or maybe a day earlier if they are avaliable to order.  They will go fast for sure!

Thanks peter for  the heads up on the new  items!!!

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Deals
Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper    I also noticed that the garland is shaped and looks quite rigid so I wouldn't like that.  Your decor idea sounds nice with the your garland.  I'm just not tempted by the new offerings today  and nothing in Valerie's show last night.  The metal trees are so unique that they may call my name later.  lol   I'm sitting here in my craft room looking at six empty glass cloches so think I need to do my own.  The colors aren't to my liking in the new bottle brush cloche.  I'm safe this time.  Woman Happy

Esteemed Contributor

What type of flowers would you say these are patterned after, in the Ed on Air trees?  I see also what look like lilies, but what are the others with six petals?  Anyone know? 

These are kinda cool looking. 

ED On Air Set of 2 Metal Floral Trees by Ellen DeGeneres

Honored Contributor

What's up with the item height listings?  H205346, glitter tree says 16.5 at top and 14" in the description.  The bottle brush cloche, H206582, says 9" at top and 10 3/4" in description.  This could really matter if someone is ordering before the presentation where, hopefully, they will give the correct height.

Honored Contributor

Re: New Holiday Decor

[ Edited ]

@SHOPR wrote:

What type of flowers would you say these are patterned after, in the Ed on Air trees?  I see also what look like lilies, but what are the others with six petals?  Anyone know? 

@SHOPR, kinda looks like Anemone but not sure. Some have six petals, most likely wild ones.

Trusted Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@SHOPR wrote:

@SHOPR, kinda looks like Anemone but not sure. Some have six petals, most likely wild ones.

They look like lilies to me, although, that would be an odd choice for a Christmas item.  The wreath looks like artichoke flower buds, daisies, bay leaves, and petunias.  

Honored Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@Caaareful Shopper    I also noticed that the garland is shaped and looks quite rigid so I wouldn't like that.  Your decor idea sounds nice with the your garland.  I'm just not tempted by the new offerings today  and nothing in Valerie's show last night.  The metal trees are so unique that they may call my name later.  lol   I'm sitting here in my craft room looking at six empty glass cloches so think I need to do my own.  The colors aren't to my liking in the new bottle brush cloche.  I'm safe this time.  Woman Happy

@lucymo "six empty glass cloches" -- ooohhh the possibilities.  Please post what you finally decide to do with them, I'm sure it'll be lovely!

Trusted Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@lucymo "six empty glass cloches" -- ooohhh the possibilities.  Please post what you finally decide to do with them, I'm sure it'll be lovely!

This sounds like a great idea @lucymo.  Where did you get the cloches?  I would love to copy this idea from Valerie, except I'd use a white bottlebrush tree with white micro lights.