Valued Contributor

New Colors - Valerie's Mirrored Lit Pedestals

Valerie has 3 new colors for the lit mirrored pedestals - champagne, purple, and pink.  The colors aren't shown yet on the site, though.

Valued Contributor

Re: New Colors - Valerie's Mirrored Lit Pedestals

Purple should read lavender......

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Carol08

Are they square or round???

I have been wanting square for some reason.

Valued Contributor

They are round.  The item # is H208606.  They the same ones Valerie offered before - but in different and new colors. 

Honored Contributor

@Carol08

Oh, ok. Sounds like some pretty Spring colors coming.

Thanks for the heads up!!!

Honored Contributor

@Carol08 wrote:

Valerie has 3 new colors for the lit mirrored pedestals - champagne, purple, and pink.  The colors aren't shown yet on the site, though.

@Carol08  Where do you see the new colors?  The item number shows last year's with only some available.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Carol08 wrote:

@Carol08  Where do you see the new colors?  The item number shows last year's with only some available.

@mousiegirl  The colors are listed but not shown.

Honored Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Carol08 wrote:

@mousiegirl  The colors are listed but not shown.

@lucymo  the item number given here shows most with x through them, and only three or so available, last years/  Is there a new item number?

Respected Contributor

That's good she is offering new colors for those who love the pedestals. I have way too many pedestals and use what I have as mine stay out all year. 

Valued Contributor

I keyed in "Valerie - pedestals" in the search box, and they listed the colors they had, but only the words for the new colors.  There were no x's.  I don't know why they aren't shown on your computer.  I use Google Chrome for my main browser, but I don't know if that makes a difference.  I hope QVC updates the site to list the new colors for you.