Respected Contributor

Martha Stewart has a flameless candle show today at 1 PM Pacific. She has somw nice fall figurals - pumpkins, pinecones, turkeys.

I have already ordered two of the pumpkins and thinking about the pinecones. I don't care too much for the turkeys.

BTW - they are Luminara candles.

Honored Contributor

I just saw those. Very Pretty, and different!  

Esteemed Contributor

I enjoyed the show and thought her Halloween items were very nice!!  I would have purchased the pinecones had they been two in the same size!!  Will be interested to see what holiday items she has to present closer to Christmas.

Honored Contributor

@froggy wrote:

Martha Stewart has a flameless candle show today at 1 PM Pacific. She has somw nice fall figurals - pumpkins, pinecones, turkeys.

I have already ordered two of the pumpkins and thinking about the pinecones. I don't care too much for the turkeys.

BTW - they are Luminara candles.

Thank you for the heads up, otherwise I wouldn't have known about the show.  I bought orange and willow pumpkins, pinecones, and the drippy ivory, may return these if I don't like them.  Where on earth I will store them, have no clue.  I wish I had a giant cabinet so I could store all candles in there, now I have them in cabinets in four rooms, a drawer, and a bench, but they are stored by the season.

Respected Contributor

@froggy Thanks for posting.  Sadly, the colors I would have chosen were gone by the time I read your post.  Oh, well...

Respected Contributor

@Marsha2003 wrote:

@froggy Thanks for posting.  Sadly, the colors I would have chosen were gone by the time I read your post.  Oh, well...

Oh, so sorry you missed them - they did go fast. I ended up with all three colors of the pumpkins and two sets of the pinecones in chestnut. 

I have been waiting for Luminara to do some good figurals. Leave it to Martha!

Valued Contributor

I happen to catch the show from the beginning.

Was pleasantly surprised to see Fall and Halloween candles.

Loved Martha's enthusiasm for Halloween decorating too.

I ordered the orange pumpkin and the skull candle in all three colors.

Can't wait to do my decorating!

~ To Know, To Dare, To Will, To Remain Silent ~
Respected Contributor
Good thing I missed the show and a lot sold out. I liked everything!!
Respected Contributor

@froggy wrote:

@Marsha2003 wrote:

Oh, so sorry you missed them - they did go fast. I ended up with all three colors of the pumpkins and two sets of the pinecones in chestnut. 

I have been waiting for Luminara to do some good figurals. Leave it to Martha!

@froggy Lucky!  I would have bought the Willow pumpkins if any had been left.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: New Candles

[ Edited ]

The pumpkins looked really good in my opinion.  Willow was my favorite.

Today I see new Luminara votives in various heights, taller than usual.  The exciting part to me is a new color called Sand.  That is a color (in general) that I'm liking in candles lately, more than the typical cream or ivory.  I hope Sand continues to be included as a color choice. I do wish someone would introduce some smaller candles (tealights, votives, etc.) with a nice texture to them, instead of all smooth.  Maybe one day.

Too bad I can't think of a single use for these slim tall candles, and I've sworn off any more wax figurals due to storage stress.  

Still, I think it's great to see new choices offered