Contributor

New CI Holly Candle- Pixs.#H208395

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegHi I just received this Angel & wanted to post pictures since there are not any on the website. She is white, and design goes all around, and lights up realuly nice.

Honored Contributor

Re: New CI Holly Candle- Pixs.#H208395

@Peetey  She looks so pretty and I hope you enjoy her.   Thanks for sharing the pictures.

Respected Contributor

@Peetey, just beautiful!  I have the below angel on my wish list that is keeping me up at night!  I really really want both!

IMG_0156.JPG

Honored Contributor

@BornToShop wrote:

@Peetey, just beautiful!  I have the below angel on my wish list that is keeping me up at night!  I really really want both!

IMG_0156.JPG

@BornToShop  This is beautiful! I have it in my red room.  I have the harvest and the Christmas, both so beautiful, so didn't buy the holly.

Respected Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@BornToShop wrote:

IMG_0156.JPG

@BornToShop  This is beautiful! I have it in my red room.  I have the harvest and the Christmas, both so beautiful, so didn't buy the holly.

@mousiegirl, I just ordered it!  I also have the other seasonal angels as well.  They are in my woman cave.  Cardinals are my current obsession.  Can't wait to get her!  

Honored Contributor

@BornToShop wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@BornToShop wrote:

IMG_0156.JPG

@mousiegirl, I just ordered it!  I also have the other seasonal angels as well.  They are in my woman cave.  Cardinals are my current obsession.  Can't wait to get her!  

@BornToShop  You won't be disappointed. Smiley Happy

Contributor

[ Edited ]

@BornToShop I got the  Cardinal Angel when it first came out and it's really beautiful ❤️ . I have it on my mantel and she stays out all year!!! You will love it. Candle Impressions in my opinion does the best Angels. 

Honored Contributor

@Peetey  She's beautiful.  Thanks to your head's up - I have the angel with the cardinals in my bookshelf in the family room.  I received her yesterday. When I opened up the styrofoam, I gasped (that doesn't happen often with decor).  All I could say (to no one in particular, lol) was oh my God, are you beautiful.

I love candle impressions.  My duck gourds, another recent purchase, just delight me.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Respected Contributor

Really pretty!! Thanks for the pics!
Honored Contributor

The detail on these amazes me! So well crafted and pretty.