Contributor

New Arrivals Holiday Candle Holders??

Is anyone else looking for the set of 3 candle holders that are pictured under New Arrivals on both the website and the app? I have worded it every way I can think of. Customer Service didn’t seem to see what I am seeing. They are red and green with stripes and a bow.

Contributor

Re: New Arrivals Holiday Candle Holders??

Honored Contributor

I see the candle holders on the home page, but can't find them searching "candle holders."  They might not be entered yet. 

Respected Contributor

I agree.  They probably aren't in the system yet.  Check again after midnight tonight.

Highlighted
Contributor

Thanks y’all!! Thought I was losing it
Respected Contributor

I was looking for them too .. really cute ....think I would buy them ...

Esteemed Contributor

@cocamp  I looked everywhere and couldn't find them.

Respected Contributor

Esteemed Contributor

@cocamp - As @TheMemphisVette noted, those are new Temp-tations home decor items; the name will be something like "reversible candle holder" and the pattern being shown is Winter Whimsy (they will also be available in the Temp-tations classic pattern). Why reversible? Because one side of the piece is designed to hold either a pillar or taper candle and the other is open to serve as a vase. I have two of these "Flowers and Flames" pieces in the purple Dee-vine pattern, and they're really nice.

If you want to check https://www.facebook.com/temptationsbyTara/, item numbers for many of the upcoming pieces are shared in the recent sneak peek videos that have been posted—and you can see even more of what will be presented. Most of the new pieces are slated to be added to QVC's inventory around midnight tonight in anticipation of shows tomorrow, but some may be available a couple hours earlier as the first part of the Christmas event begins at 10 p.m. ET tonight.

Honored Contributor

H222977

I like the red/green