Frequent Contributor

Need help with Santa’s Best TSV

I’m having trouble getting my tree stand up.  

I just opened the Santa’s Best tree TSV I bought months ago. I cannot assemble the tree stand!  One eyebolt is already screwed in (barely) and the other two bolts are stored in place by the screwed in bolt. I can’t get the screwed in bolt out of the hole so I can get to the other bolts. I sprayed WD40 on it but the screw won’t budge. Am I doing something wrong? Did anyone else run into this problem? Any help will be appreciated.  I’m so annoyed I’m  ready to mail it back. Customer service closed 30 minuets ago. 

Frequent Contributor

Re: Need help with Santa’s Best TSV

Problem fixed. I’m a widow and just hate to bother others and I’m usually handy so that’s why I was so frustrated. Screw was twisted in crooked and WD40 wasn’t good enough. Wonderful next door friend/neighbor was able to remove it. 

Maybe I’ll get more in the spirit after the tree is up. I rarely post but keep up with all of you and all the wonderful comments and pictures you post. 

Happy belated Thanksgiving to you all. 

Respected Contributor

@Loves Purple, yay! I'm glad your neighbor was able to help. Enjoy decorating your tree!

Valued Contributor

I am so glad you were able to find a solution and get your tree up!  Returning to QVC is always an option but it is tough to do when you have a big, big box. Plus it is double aggravating to have it happen to a much anticipated new holiday item as major as the Christmas tree! I have not tackled our tree yet (a very old model that I should have replaced) as I am too busy fighting the "war of having only half of your Christmas light string" light up (outside lights).  Of course it is never the full string only 1/2 and they test fine inside and poop out after I hang them out in the freezing weather! Argh! I still have two to replace/fix.  Same thing every year regardless of how expensive or cheap said lights are.  Just thought I would share so you could see that we are not all breezing through our holiday decorating!

Honored Contributor

@Loves Purple

So happy to hear a neighbor was able to help you!

Happy decorating & Merry Christmas!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”