Frequent Contributor

I periodically check Zulily to see what is available.  Just giving all the holiday peeps a heads up they have many traditional Christmas items and a few elegant Christmas items featured on the site today!  Shop away my friends!

Honored Contributor

@qshpr89,

Thank you! https://commutinggirl.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/happyfriday.png

Respected Contributor

@qshpr89 I posted on another thread today that I wasn't shopping in any local stores and how happy my wallet was, then you have to tell me to look at Zulily...$100 flew out of the online window...I'm laughing at myself for succumbing to temptation.

Frequent Contributor

@Marsha2003 LOL!  I completely understand - it sucked me in too!  Now I have to hide the boxes when they come.

Respected Contributor

@qshpr89 Yes, I perused their site and spotted the Christmas items and got the vintage North pole mail box, the silver believe script sculputure and three beveled mirror wall shelves.

I'm getting better at getting items that are not as holiday specific, but I could NOT resist the mail box.

Respected Contributor

@aroc3435 wrote:

@qshpr89 Yes, I perused their site and spotted the Christmas items and got the vintage North pole mail box, the silver believe script sculputure and three beveled mirror wall shelves.

I'm getting better at getting items that are not as holiday specific, but I could NOT resist the mail box.

I loved that mail box.  I put in my basket twice and took it out twice.  Please post a picture when you decorate with it this year so I can enjoy it vicariously through your purchase. 🙂

Honored Contributor

@qshpr89 wrote:

I periodically check Zulily to see what is available.  Just giving all the holiday peeps a heads up they have many traditional Christmas items and a few elegant Christmas items featured on the site today!  Shop away my friends!

@qshpr89  Thanks a lot, not, lol.  I completely missed a Christmas offering this morning, only saw the old fashioned, so when I saw your post, I went back, and sure enough found something.