Frequent Contributor

Re: NATIONAL TEDDY BEAR DAY AT ZULILY

Can you just copy and paste the info. so she can get her bear? It might not work on this forum, but it's worth a try.

Honored Contributor

@odie96 wrote:

Can you just copy and paste the info. so she can get her bear? It might not work on this forum, but it's worth a try.

@odie96  I did try that, it didn't work.  I sent the question to zulily via email, so will post if they even have an answer.

Frequent Contributor

Re: NATIONAL TEDDY BEAR DAY AT ZULILY Will this help?

@mousiegirl

love this brand Hooray For National Teddy Bear Day!
Honored Contributor

I can't find it either.  I looked at the entire first page and also the entire New Today page.  Then I typed in National Teddy Bear Day, and no teddy bears came up.  I think they make it difficult to find things on that website.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@NickNack wrote:

I can't find it either.  I looked at the entire first page and also the entire New Today page.  Then I typed in National Teddy Bear Day, and no teddy bears came up.  I think they make it difficult to find things on that website.

@NickNack  Items are only listed for three days, that is why you can't find it today.  They may come back at another time though.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@NickNack wrote:

@NickNack  Items are only listed for three days, that is why you can't find it today.  They may come back at another time though.

@mousiegirl  I try to look at dates of posts but didn't realize this hadn't just been posted.  I couldn't figure out why I couldn't find it.  Thanks for letting me know.  I'm new to Zulily and haven't ever ordered anything.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl

Those bears are adorable................

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”