Respected Contributor

Re: My own CIJ wants for this year

@mousiegirl, the true red lantern was from me, I will not hesitate to send the VPH  Lantern back if it is not perfect; however I am weak this time of year, lol.  I ordered the black one.  We'll see...in the meantime, I will probably cave soon on this Lantern I have had my eye on for over a year.  

Honored Contributor

@BornToShop wrote:

@mousiegirl, the true red lantern was from me, I will not hesitate to send the VPH  Lantern back if it is not perfect; however I am weak this time of year, lol.  I ordered the black one.  We'll see...in the meantime, I will probably cave soon on this Lantern I have had my eye on for over a year.  

@BornToShop  Yes, I know it was you who posted the true lantern earlier this year, then Valerie's new one day. Smiley Happy

This lantern is pretty.  It must be large to hold three candles.  In the spring, I bought two large white for the kitchen table and island.  I bought them for Easter/Spring, but I could actually use them in any Christmas display with snow, so may do that this year.

I found a set of three aqua for my planned beach theme, and it was a struggle to find a place to store them.  Once I set up the beach theme display, I can leave them out all year, so have to store them until then.

I hope I can behave this year re Valerie's items because, like you, I am very weak when it comes to Christmas, especially.

Honored Contributor

@BornToShop wrote:

@BornToShop  Where is this lantern?  I love it.  Thanks

Honored Contributor

@Snicks1 wrote:

pictures

I am working (with help from my step-daughter, an artist) on making this wood pallet sign. The only other items I am looking for this year are some candle rings and a few snowy owls.

Enjoy your CIJ shopping.

@Snicks1  That's a beautiful sign.  It will have special meaning since you worked with a loved one to create it.

Respected Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@BornToShop wrote:

@lucymo, they also have this in black; it's on that battery operated candles site.  HTH!  

Honored Contributor

@BornToShop wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@BornToShop wrote:

@lucymo, they also have this in black; it's on that battery operated candles site.  HTH!  

@BornToShop  Thanks, I'll check it out.

Honored Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@BornToShop wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@BornToShop wrote:

@BornToShop  Thanks, I'll check it out.

I saw this a couple of weeks ago, and it comes in at like $179 if I remember correctly. 

If Q could bring that in at a little over $100, they could sell probably 100,000 of them!

I think it looks beautiful, but I have so many I'd never pay that $179 price for it.

If anybody gets it post pictures and review it.