Honored Contributor

My little orange truck -- Fall decor

[ Edited ]

I saw this cute truck & didn't know what I'd do with it.  So glad I bought it -- love it🙂.  Trying to finish up my Fall inside decor before family arrives🎃🍂🍁

84B7A2B6-EA2A-4626-BFB7-BA45FB2C87AD.jpeg

Respected Contributor

Re: My little orange truck -- Fall decor

OMG ..I love that .....

Respected Contributor

@homedecor1   What a beautiful arrangement.  It is so tasteful, but with a bit of whimsy.  I love your Welcome Fall sign.  The whole scene together is beautiful!

Respected Contributor

Wow! Love it!! I love all your fall decor that you’ve posted. Your outside pics are fabulous!!
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I love your orange truck.  I have a blue truck, a red truck and a white truck, but

no orange.  I'm thinking about getting this black one.  It's filled with mini pumpkins

and raffia.

truck.jpg

Super Contributor

@homedecor1 I love it! It is a nice variation from the red trucks seen so much recently. Everything looks so pretty!

Trusted Contributor

@homedecor1 

I'm a Vols fan.  Where did you get your orange truck?

Honored Contributor

Although I identified orange as a "no" color as a very small child, it's still stinking cute!!!!!

Honored Contributor

@Tennesseegal 

I bought it at Old Time Pottery -- it's the greatest store!  I went in there to buy a couple garden flags and they had just started putting out Fall.  They only had 3 trucks & knew if I didn't buy it then - it'd be gone.

Went there on Thursday - the Fall selection is scarce but aisles and aisles of Christmas. I didn't even look🙈

Trusted Contributor

@yellowrose  If I could be so bold...where is that black truck?  It looks like the old fashioned truck my BIL has/restored and I'd love to get this truck for his office.  THANK YOU!