Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

@gidgetgh That's so cute. I've never seen it before, would have loved to get it for my Mom.

@Greeneyedlady21- the nativity was new last year and they offered the nativity again this year and added the wise men set.  St. Patrick’s Day I think. Or maybe Christmas in July, but I’m pretty sure it was St. Patrick’s Day. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

It is beautiful.  I love the sweet simplicity of it with your candle...

Honored Contributor

@gidgetgh  Oh my! Your nativity is so sweet!!! Thank you for posting a pic and sharing it with us Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I like that it's different.  I'm not sure I've seen them in white.

Honored Contributor

THis reminds me of a local church that we visited last year, that was hosting a huge display of various nativities in all sizes, shapes, mediums and styles. It was amazing, as there were hundreds displayed. 

They were made of everything from plastic to crystal to wood to porcelain, to paper, to glass,...just anything you can imagine. Some very rustic, some very ornate, some teeny tiny, some life size and anything size in between...it was just so exciting to see. 

I don't believe they did it this year, but I'd love to see it done again. We spent a very long time exploring. 

I'm still searching for just the perfect nativity for in my home. At this time, I only have a resin one that is all one piece, rather small (and not very expensive, but is beautiful) that was gifted to me by my husband's cousin many years ago. I'd like a nicer larger size set but havent' found the perfect one yet. I'm always on the lookout though. 

Honored Contributor

@gidgetgh

Such a cute nativity!!!  

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”