Respected Contributor

My holiday bird tree

[ Edited ]

I am a bit intimated by all your beautiful holiday pics, but here goes... I have so many bird ornaments collected over the years I went with that theme. The tree changes colors.

eta: If you have a fav bird ornament, snap a pic and post. I love birds, owls especially

IMG_0018.JPGIMG_0019.JPG

Honored Contributor

Very pretty,

Image result for cardinal happy holidays images

Honored Contributor

@SunValley

Love it!!!

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

It really is pretty!!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor

Re: My holiday bird tree

[ Edited ]

@Bird mama Oh, I was hoping you would see this! Please post any favorite ornaments you have. 

Respected Contributor

Your intimidation is misplaced. Ha! Your tree is just gorgeous! I can't imagine how nice it looks in person. Thanks so much for sharing. Lovely, indeed.

pup 

Honored Contributor

So pretty! And there is no more appropriate tree than one filled with birds! My mom loves to feed the birds and watch them, I know she would find this tree stunning. Thanks for posting!

Respected Contributor

Your tree is beautiful and I think birds are wonderful for a Christmas tree.  I especially like the one in the center of the first pic, the bird inside the open ornament.

Respected Contributor

@Buck-i-Nana Here is a close up view

IMG_0022.JPG

Esteemed Contributor

@SunValley, I absolutely love birds as Christmas ornaments.  I think your tree is lovely.  I do quite a bit at Christmas but I don't do a large tree anymore.  I gave away a lot of my tree ornaments.  I collected them for years.  

Thanks for sharing.  Merry Christmas.  LM