Highlighted
Respected Contributor

My favorite item from. VPH!

IMG_1028.JPGI purchased these swans a number of years ago from VPH before Christmas.  They originally had plaid bows.  There was another set that came after these, but were much smaller.  These are very well made, feel like wood, and beautiful for any season.  I am not seeing anything lately that comes up to the standard of these swans.  So happy I ordered them when they were available! 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: My favorite item from. VPH!

[ Edited ]

@this is my nic-

I had them too and they were some of "my favorite things."

I loved the plaid bows too.

When I moved to a smaller space, I just didn't have a place to put them anymore.

I really enjoyed them while I had them though.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Frequent Contributor

I have those too from years ago and love them. I just change the ribbon seasonally. I also have a topiary tree of apples from many years ago and also love that. Things have changed over the years.
Respected Contributor

@luckyo,  

I put mine away for a while;  they were living in a guest room.   They are coming out again, front and center!   I also change the ribbons for the season.  

Respected Contributor

Well, I have the ones from last year, I think, and love them. Not sure how they compare to what you have though.
Trusted Contributor

@this is my nicI love love love them.  They look lovely where you have them.  If you ever get bored of them, I will gladly take them off your hands.  GREAT BUY !

Respected Contributor

@this is my nic  I also have those swans....just love them.

I have the small 6 inch ones, also, from one of Valerie's candle collections from years ago.