Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirl, Sounds like you're opening all kinds of pretty things tonight!  What fun!

Honored Contributor

Re: My deer and sleigh...

[ Edited ]

@SHOPR wrote:

@mousiegirl, Sounds like you're opening all kinds of pretty things tonight!  What fun!

@SHOPR  I just opened the frost finials and they have the same satin finish, unlike the red finials and ornaments which are shiny, so I wonder if it is only the frost in everything that has the satin finish, finials and trees the same satin finish, and the colors shiny.

Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirl, I would not have expected that.  I looked at the online pics of both again and it appears that all the trees are satin while all the milk glass finials are shiny. Hmm . 

Honored Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

@mousiegirl, I would not have expected that.  I looked at the online pics of both again and it appears that all the trees are satin while all the milk glass finials are shiny. Hmm . 

@SHOPR wrote:

@SHOPR  I just looked at the finials, and the gold and red are shiny, while the others don't seem shiny, and the frost definitely show the satin, rather than shiny finish.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl  Did you get the set of three glass trees?  Mine aren't scheduled for delivery until  next Tuesday.  I've already received the other items that were shipped on the same day as the trees.  I'm really anxious to see them.  Did you get the Pearl?

Honored Contributor

Re: My deer and sleigh...

[ Edited ]

@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl  Did you get the set of three glass trees?  Mine aren't scheduled for delivery until  next Tuesday.  I've already received the other items that were shipped on the same day as the trees.  I'm really anxious to see them.  Did you get the Pearl?

@lucymo  Yes, and I referred to them as frost, but they are pearl, sparkly and beautiful. Smiley Happy  They sparkle more than the frost finials, but both sets have the pearl/satin finish, not shiny.

Thank you so much for posting your photo! I was just trying to figure out which sleigh (gold or antique bronze) would look best with the Vintage Frost Santa and Reindeer Figurines by Valerie that I purchased several years ago!  It is the exact same set that you have and I am so grateful that you showed that the antique bronze sleigh is the way to go! Thank you again!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Nine months after posting, and @crazycockermom, @lucymo, and @mousiegirl are still enabling.  LOL

@Gwen S, pics are so helpful sometimes, aren't they?  The brightly lit sets make it hard to know what things might look like inside a home with regular lighting. 

BOO for my Photobucket pics getting blocked. 

Honored Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

Nine months after posting, and @crazycockermom, @lucymo, and @mousiegirl are still enabling.  LOL

@Gwen S, pics are so helpful sometimes, aren't they?  The brightly lit sets make it hard to know what things might look like inside a home with regular lighting. 

BOO for my Photobucket pics getting blocked. 

@SHOPR@Gwen S   I thought I had finally totally lost my mind when I saw this thread this morning.  Then it finally dawned on me to look at the date on it.

Yes, SHOPR, we never stop the enabling.  Wonder how many of those scrolled reindeer and bronze sleighs we sold.  LOL  Just kidding, but I love them together, reindeer give a little bit of a lighter color to the sleigh.  I have the bronze reindeer too but together the whole set is just a bit too dark for me.

Honored Contributor

@SHOPR  I didn't know where to post this, zulily is selling warm white micro lights, and all others today.