Respected Contributor

Re: My colorful Bunny Parade

Oh my gosh!! So many cute bunnies!!! Your displays are so pretty. I love the luminary bunnies and the bunny in the wagon...I love them all! I finally ordered some of the mosaic eggs. Even though I didn't need them, after seeing your display, I can't wait to get them.
Super Contributor

@crazycockermom wrote:
Oh my gosh!! So many cute bunnies!!! Your displays are so pretty. I love the luminary bunnies and the bunny in the wagon...I love them all! I finally ordered some of the mosaic eggs. Even though I didn't need them, after seeing your display, I can't wait to get them.

Me too, over the years I've collected so much decor & it's time to get rid of some things..   It's hard though because I still like most of the things I purchased.. The bunny in the cart lights up; it has fiber optic whiskers & also in the ears.. It's beautiful lit up..

I'm glad you decided to get the mosaic eggs.. I like to buy things that transcend time.. IMHO classic things do stand the test of time.. This year I did  ( I think ) an eclectic look because I took out my many bins of Easter & spring decor & decided to incorporate some pieces I hadn't used in years.. Enjoy your mosaic eggs & do, please post some pictures..

Honored Contributor

@classic  Very pretty vignettes. I especially love the bunny in the little wagon.  Thanks for sharing the pictures.

Esteemed Contributor

@classic, What pretty displays you have created!  I remember those bunnies perched on large eggs from VPH.  I don't have them, but they're one of my favorites that I remember from Valerie's Easter collection.  It's nice to see how you incorporated the new finials, too.  I want them but I'm still trying to resist. 

Honored Contributor

@classic

Very nicely done! 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@classic

I love your chest of drawers.

Your Easter displays are adorable and our granddaughters would love them.

Respected Contributor

Beautifully & artfully done!  Makes me smile every time I look at your vignettes.  

Super Contributor

@BornToShop wrote:

Beautifully & artfully done!  Makes me smile every time I look at your vignettes.  

Aweee!!!... Thank you so much.. I sincerely mean it; you made my day.. Smiley Wink

Super Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

@classic, What pretty displays you have created!  I remember those bunnies perched on large eggs from VPH.  I don't have them, but they're one of my favorites that I remember from Valerie's Easter collection.  It's nice to see how you incorporated the new finials, too.  I want them but I'm still trying to resist. 

Wow! You remember those bunnies.. I got them at a clearance price.. They're timeless .. The  finials are just beautiful, but lightweight.    IMHO, I think one can incorporate them, depending on ones decor,  not only for Easter but for the entire spring season..  I'm tempted to get the white, but I've already spent a lot during  VPH shows.. 

Honored Contributor

LOVE  IT!