Honored Contributor

Re: My attempt at a ornament wreath

Fantastic job!!  I love the different ornaments you chose.

Trusted Contributor

@Susan Louise

Thank you for the compliment. I  saw them on  Pinterest and it made me want to try making one.  I'm familiar with the glitter moon also.  But I can't remember who's tutorial I watched. I'm sure several of them. 

The table top tree sounds like a great idea. Just be sure to share with us! I love the vintage look too. 

Trusted Contributor

@mousiegirl

Thank you mousiegirl.. Yes I used hot glue to secure the ornaments to the wreath and a drop of glue between the outside and inside ornaments as I went around the wreath . I've got the blisters on my fingers to prove it, haha. 

Not sure if you could use oranament hooks since you wrap the wreath form with garland before hand. Then  glue the ornaments to the garland. 

Honored Contributor

@ladycos wrote:

@mousiegirl

Thank you mousiegirl.. Yes I used hot glue to secure the ornaments to the wreath and a drop of glue between the outside and inside ornaments as I went around the wreath . I've got the blisters on my fingers to prove it, haha. 

Not sure if you could use oranament hooks since you wrap the wreath form with garland before hand. Then  glue the ornaments to the garland. 

@ladycos  I thohght they were glued, and it is a lot of work, which is why I have never tried it, lol.  You could sell that wreath, it's so beautiful. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

It looks retro. I like it.

Esteemed Contributor

@ladycos, your attempt is great. A plus, it’s beautiful and different. 

Honored Contributor

Yes, it turned out great.

Honored Contributor

I'd call that very impressive, and for a first time, wow! You have much more talent and patience than I do!

Honored Contributor

@ladycos That's amazing, gorgeous. I love your choice of colors too. Belongs in a magazine.

"Never let the facts get in the way of a good story"
Respected Contributor

Excellent!

Nicely done. Pretty.

-Texas Hill Country-