Esteemed Contributor

My WL Candle Impressions Snowflake Lanterns SHIPPED!

H223473 They have been on WL since July 1! Check your order status if you had them on WL too! They don't seem to be available for ordering, but the other 3 colors are available. Who, knows, when they have fulfilled the WL orders, maybe they will be available again for purchase. I just love pleasant surprises!

Candle Impressions Set of (3) 6" Holiday Icon Lanterns - H223473

Honored Contributor

Re: My WL Candle Impressions Snowflake Lanterns SHIPPED!

@PA Mom-mom 

It's always exciting when a W/L item ships, since you're not sure you will get it!

Enjoy your lanterns!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

Woohoo!  Hope you love them!

Esteemed Contributor

I ordered them in green when they were presented the 1st time  Have them and they are so cute!! Will be giving to neighbors, but may keep one.  Hope you like yours!!

Honored Contributor

@PA Mom-mom wrote:

H223473 They have been on WL since July 1! Check your order status if you had them on WL too! They don't seem to be available for ordering, but the other 3 colors are available. Who, knows, when they have fulfilled the WL orders, maybe they will be available again for purchase. I just love pleasant surprises!

Candle Impressions Set of (3) 6" Holiday Icon Lanterns - H223473

@PA Mom-mom 

Hope yours are good. I got them back in July (or was it really June?) and one of the three didn't work. I even had my husband take it apart, he can fix most anything, and he couldn't get it to work. 

They were sold out at the time, so they gave me a credit and I kept the two working ones. I planned on gifting them to three different people, and that plan was shot down. 

For plastic, they look good from a distance though.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@Mominohio  I just received them today. I have batteries in and am starting my trial run. So far, so good. I plan on giving one to my daughter and one to my DIL. They are so nice for fitting into small spaces!  Both of my girls have limited space, so they would be a good fit.  We'll see what happens.