Honored Contributor

@ripka junkie wrote:

lucymo loveyour Reindeer collecttion, that is serious.  I did get my gold pinecone trees yesterday, you enabled into, they are beautiful.  They look vintage/antique and I love everything about them.  Yours look good on those tall candle holders. I have been playing around today with mine.  Now I want 2 more!

@ripka junkie  I am so happy that you love your trees.  I know we do enable a lot of purchases but most of the time we are happy with what we get. 

I love those tall pedestals but I think they and the trees are a little tall and skinny.  Smiley Happy  I can't get my head wrapped around what I need to do to get myself started to decorate.

Honored Contributor

@MTH  Hey, we miss you around here.  You need to come by more often.

I'm glad you like my deer.  I really have too many but I do like them so they aren't going any where any time soon.  I can't wait to see what I do either.  lol

Honored Contributor

Re: My Reindeer

[ Edited ]

@ripka junkie wrote:

lucymo loveyour Reindeer collecttion, that is serious.  I did get my gold pinecone trees yesterday, you enabled into, they are beautiful.  They look vintage/antique and I love everything about them.  Yours look good on those tall candle holders. I have been playing around today with mine.  Now I want 2 more!

@ripka junkie  I received the antique silver tonight and they are beautiful, so I ordered another, lol.

Valued Contributor

I ordered 2 of the gold and I love them they are beautiful and antique feel to them and also glitter, that I love too mousiegirl !

Trusted Contributor

@lucymo  Hi Lucy:  I miss you guys too. Had lots of family stuff going on so between that and work its been hard to do the stuff I want to do....chat with y'all.  You've inspired me to start getting out my reindeer too.  Gonna start this weekend I think.  To be honest, I'm sure I have more than I'm even able to remember so it will be fun to unpack them...not to mention the few I bought after Christmas last year that I had to just pack away.  I had quite a time at P1 after Christmas and stocked up on quite a few larger reindeer so I can't wait to dig them out.  Keep posting pics so I can see what you are doing with them all.  

Honored Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl, @SHOPR, @Spurt, @Mominohio.

This is most of my deer, maybe a few packed in other places but this is the bulk of them.  I tried to count but got different numbers each time. Forty something, I think.  If you want a close up of any of them they will be on the table until this afternoon so I can do a pic. 

A lot of these came from Valerie through the years, David Shindler, and some I've had for a long time and don't remember where they came from.  I do love my deer.  Smiley Happy100_2969.jpg

@lucymo  I am just in awe...what an amazing collection! I can't imagine how long it took just to set them all up for us to see...thank you! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

By this weekend all my fall stuff will be boxed away. I will do a deep dusting and vacuuming and then start going through boxes in the basement and DH will take things up for me. I can't wait to start decorating! 

Honored Contributor

@MTH wrote:

@lucymo  Hi Lucy:  I miss you guys too. Had lots of family stuff going on so between that and work its been hard to do the stuff I want to do....chat with y'all.  You've inspired me to start getting out my reindeer too.  Gonna start this weekend I think.  To be honest, I'm sure I have more than I'm even able to remember so it will be fun to unpack them...not to mention the few I bought after Christmas last year that I had to just pack away.  I had quite a time at P1 after Christmas and stocked up on quite a few larger reindeer so I can't wait to dig them out.  Keep posting pics so I can see what you are doing with them all.  

@MTH  Please post your deer pictures when you have them all corraled. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@MTH wrote:

@MTH  I know how life gets in the way sometimes but glad to know that you are well.

I do remember that you found some great after Christmas deals on Reindeer.  I hope you have fun unpacking and that you'll share some pictures with us.  You know how we love that.  I tried to take a picture of the top of my entertainment center but my camera doesn't have the right lens for that so you can't see it very well.  My daughter is a photographer and has a good camera.  I'll see if she can do that and we can get it on my computer.  If she can, I'll post it.

Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl, @SHOPR, @Spurt, @Mominohio.

This is most of my deer, maybe a few packed in other places but this is the bulk of them.  I tried to count but got different numbers each time. Forty something, I think.  If you want a close up of any of them they will be on the table until this afternoon so I can do a pic. 

A lot of these came from Valerie through the years, David Shindler, and some I've had for a long time and don't remember where they came from.  I do love my deer.  Smiley Happy100_2969.jpg

@lucymo  I am just in awe...what an amazing collection! I can't imagine how long it took just to set them all up for us to see...thank you! Smiley Happy

@Susan Louise  Thank you and you're welcome.  This is what we all do for each other.  I've sure enjoyed many of your pictures that you shared to help us all out and send us shopping.  lol  I am more than happy to share when I can. 

My house looks like it was the victim of  intruders searching for money and valuables.  I have to clear out some as I can hardly tell what I have.

Have you decorated for Christmas yet?  I think you guys enjoy yours for a long time too.  I know we do.