Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo  I just discovered that I bought yet another deer with critters on the back last year, so this makes four, think I have enough. Smiley Happy

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo  I just discovered that I bought yet another deer with critters on the back last year, so this makes four, think I have enough. Smiley Happy

@mousiegirl  I like this one much better than the ones that Valerie has this year.  I like that it isn't covered in glitter and the animals are very detailed.  If you see them this year please let me know.  I love that one.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl

I love the deer with all the animals on its back---so well done---I just love the look of all the woodland creatures...........

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

Re: My Reindeer

[ Edited ]

@lucymo~ I remember seeing this thread last year, and my memory was just refreshed when I saw your BEAUTIFUL reindeer collection again...just stunning!

Honored Contributor

@LIG1 wrote:

@lucymo~ I remember seeing this thread last year, and my memory was just refreshed when I saw your BEAUTIFUL reindeer collection again...it's stunning! I hadn't made the connection when I began posting with you all recently, but it's so nice to know that it's your collection that I was so facinated with seeing. Your dining room is beautiful too, it reminds me of my mother's home...and she adored collecting deer too. 

@LIG1  Thank you so much for the sweet compliments.  Yes, @mousiegirl and I are the Reindeer queens on here.  But, several others are working on their collections as well. Do you collect them?

it's an honor to remind you of your Mom's dining room. I like to work in the DR, one of my favorite rooms in the house. We have a small table in the kitchen where we eat most meals but do use the DR quite a bit since we only have two chairs in the kitchen.

What did you buy today?  I ordered the set of Acorns, the Pumpkin carriage and Yes, the Amber jar with the lid.  But, I didn't buy any pumpkins.  Yay, me.

Frequent Contributor

just love them ..did it take long to get all of them ?

Honored Contributor

@blueskys wrote:

just love them ..did it take long to get all of them ?

@blueskys  Hi, yes it took quite awhile.  You know how that goes, you get a couple sets a year and then all of a sudden you're getting ten sets a year.  Soon you have this awful storage problem.  They are never packed away, legs and antlers too fragile. I have a cabinet that is turned into reindeer stables. Thanks for the interest.  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@lucymo, just an FYI...have you seen all the reindeer from Fitz and Floyd, (new) in today on Zulily. I enjoyed just looking at them all, so pretty! 

Honored Contributor

@LIG1 wrote:

@lucymo, just an FYI...have you seen all the reindeer from Fitz and Floyd, (new) in today on Zulily. I enjoyed just looking at them all, so pretty! 

@LIG1  I can't be trusted on Zulily.  I'll go on tonight and check them out.  I've been so busy today that I haven't checked out any other sites. 

You do know that telling me about Reindeer is like holding a gun to my head and telling me to buy them.  LOL.  You've seen my collection and I've added a few since the picture was made.  I need help.  Woman Frustrated  Wish you could come by and see them at Christmas.  We'd have so much fun, I know.

Thanks for thinking of me.

Occasional Contributor

Re: My Reindeer

[ Edited ]

@lucymo You have such a nice collection of reindeer! I don't think I've ever seen so many adorable little deer in one place. Your cabinet stable sounds very neat Smiley Happy

These guys are from a wildlife reserve in Alaska. I think that they are reindeer. I took the picture several months ago though, so I don't remember what the sign there said!

Reindeer

Honored Contributor

@Peonies&Sunshine wrote:

@lucymo You have such a nice collection of reindeer! I don't think I've ever seen so many adorable little deer in one place. Your cabinet stable sounds very neat Smiley Happy

These guys are from a wildlife reserve in Alaska. I think that they are reindeer. I took the picture several months ago though, so I don't remember what the sign there said!

Reindeer

@Peonies&Sunshine  I think you're right, they look like reindeer.  What I have bears little resemblance to the actual deer.  Thank you so much for the nice compliments and for sharing the picture.