Honored Contributor

Re: My Reindeer

[ Edited ]

@SHOPR  Some of my Christmas decor is up, more to come in the next few days.

Honored Contributor

@MTH wrote:

@SHOPR wrote:

@MTH wrote:

Some of the ones I like the best.  Hope you like them.  Deer.JPG

@MTH, I love your deer herd LOL. I like that they all have unique features.  The 3 in the center are so sweet.  Thanks for the pic.  

@SHOPR Thanks SHOPR.  It was fun pulling them out.  I haven't started arranging anything yet, but I can't wait.

@MTH  I posted three threads today of my deer and some Christmas decor, more deer to follow in a few days.

Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo

@mousiegirl  Hey, that reindeer looks to be smiling.  Maybe we could get us one of these by next Christmas to greet people  when they come to the house.  Those antlers look just right for hooking someone in the seat of their pants though.  lol  Thanks for the picture.

Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl  Aw, thanks.  When can go there and get us a pair of them?  Such beautiful animals.

Honored Contributor

@lucymo  A baby moose.

baby moose.:

Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

@lucymo  I just discovered that I bought yet another deer with critters on the back last year, so this makes four, think I have enough. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

@SHOPR wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@SHOPR  If I am asked a question, one should be prepared for a detailed answer, lol..  I remember at the other house DH would be talking to a neighbor, come in, and I would ask what was said.  He said a few words, and I said, I want details! lol.

@mousiegirl, We go through this ordeal all the time.  LOL.  He just doesn't get it. 

The cart is probably not priced too high, true, but it's the point of the matter.  ;-)

@mousiegirl, I find this to be true around my house, unless the topic is one of DH's hobbies, and then he goes on and on and on.  ;-)

Image result for women want complete details

@SHOPR  And the annoying part to that is when I do leave out any of the details, what usually happens is that it is very important info that DH will then ask me..."Well, why didn't you say so...or tell me?"  UGH! I can get real exasperated about that...LOL