Respected Contributor

@lucymo, thanks for reading my post and not just scrolling on by to the picture. HA!!! And good on you for donating some of your Christmas items. That's exactly what I need to do. But I tend to be a selfish snot and can't let go of them. Shame on me! One of these days they'll probably just find me drowned in all my decor items.....would serve me right. LOL! 

I'll share one more deer pic. I went to the "big city" yesterday for a six week check-up after my knee scope surgery...I'm not doing worth a flip! Anyway, afterwards I went into Pottery Barn to cheer myself up. I also had a coupon for $25 off a $50 purchase. I didn't find anything I wanted bad enough to spend the fifty dollars, but I couldn't leave empty handed. So this little Rudolph wine topper came home with me. Pricey at eight bucks, but I just had to have him. Seems I always do. Ha!

Honored Contributor

@pupwhipped wrote:

I have soooo enjoyed reading this thread, and particularly have enjoyed the pictures. Sometimes I find myself scrolling past the posts just to get to more pictures...a little ADD on my part. HA!  

I have enough Christmas decorations to blow anybody's mind...my friend once told me it was sinful. Ha! But, I don't have hardly any deer/reindeer...I have Santas out the wazoo!!! I did jump on the bandwagon this year ordering Valerie's sleigh, deer, and trees...all in silver. I really do like them, even surprised a bit how much I like them. I bought a round silver tray at HomeGoods that is very similar to the one Valerie sells here. Valerie's is $80, HG's was half that. Hmmm, just tried to find the item number for Valerie's tray here but it's gone...must have sold out? Anyway, I have the sleigh and the deer on my tray along with the cutest slim lamp post thing I found at Hobby Lobby. The silver finish on the lamp is a perfect match and it has a light in the top you can turn on and off. I swore I would never buy a lighted item again without a timer, but I caved on this one. Wish I could post pics but I'm clueless. And also, I'm away from my home right now where the items are.

If you've had the fortitude to read my long post, and not just skip on by like I would (LOL!), I will leave you with one picture. I really hope this does not offend anyone as this does depict a deer who has, shall we say, gone on to his heavenly home. HA! But I think this ornament is soooo cute. Love anything with tangled Christmas lights...I bought one last year with a black Labrador all tangled up in the lights. These ornaments are from Pottery Barn.

Happy Reindeer Decorating to All!

@pupwhipped  You have come to the right place, as we are decor nuts, lol.  I bought this deer ornament last year to go on a tree which I decorate with all bottlebrush critters. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@mousiegirl, oh, OH, a tree decorated with all bottle brush critters?! How wonderful! I bet it is so darn cute. What a neat idea!

pup  

Honored Contributor

@pupwhipped wrote:

@mousiegirl, oh, OH, a tree decorated with all bottle brush critters?! How wonderful! I bet it is so darn cute. What a neat idea!

pup  

@pupwhipped  I will post pictures when I post the rest of Christmas. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@pupwhipped wrote:

pup  

@pupwhipped  I will post pictures when I post the rest of Christmas. Smiley Happy

@mousiegirl, Yippee!!! I hated to ask, but that's just what I wanted. Ha! Can't wait to see them critters!

Honored Contributor

@lucymo@mousiegirl@pupwhipped@Puddles@Snicks1

C5424D9C-E2B5-48DD-B3F5-0A1FB0BDFA14.JPG

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Respected Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

Wow, takes your breath away. That is beauty personified.

Thanks, @LTT1

Honored Contributor

@pupwhipped wrote:

@LTT1 wrote:

Wow, takes your breath away. That is beauty personified.

Thanks, @LTT1

@LTT1  Oh my that is beauty words cannot describe.  Thanks for sharing with us.

Honored Contributor

@pupwhipped wrote:

@lucymo, thanks for reading my post and not just scrolling on by to the picture. HA!!! And good on you for donating some of your Christmas items. That's exactly what I need to do. But I tend to be a selfish snot and can't let go of them. Shame on me! One of these days they'll probably just find me drowned in all my decor items.....would serve me right. LOL! 

I'll share one more deer pic. I went to the "big city" yesterday for a six week check-up after my knee scope surgery...I'm not doing worth a flip! Anyway, afterwards I went into Pottery Barn to cheer myself up. I also had a coupon for $25 off a $50 purchase. I didn't find anything I wanted bad enough to spend the fifty dollars, but I couldn't leave empty handed. So this little Rudolph wine topper came home with me. Pricey at eight bucks, but I just had to have him. Seems I always do. Ha!

@pupwhipped  lol  We all need that one.  Thanks.

Honored Contributor

@pupwhipped wrote:

@pupwhipped  Nope, you'll never drown in holiday decor.  I just had to make room and my little heart said share so I did before I had time to be greedy and keep everything.  LOL

Just send out an SOS and all of us decor hounds will find and save you by taking some of that decor off your hands, especially if there's any Reindeer or Polar Bears lurking about in your stash.  Smiley Happy