Trusted Contributor

16" Lighted Penguin Décor Piece  I collect penguins, and isn't this just the cutest thing?  He will have a home on my kitchen counter.

“I can do things you cannot, you can do things I cannot; together we can do great things.” St.Teresa of Calcutta
Esteemed Contributor

He is absolutely adorable ❤️🥰

Respected Contributor

Re: My Holiday Purchase

[ Edited ]

@wismiss   he is adorable!  Made a mistake ONCE of collecting a few snowmen.  Everyone bought me snowmen for years.  Kept one or two, the rest got donated.  Will never say that again. 

Im sure he is precious on your countertop. 

Honored Contributor

@wismiss -

He really is cute!Woman Happy

And @lynnie61 -

I agree with you that once you say you like something, people tend to keep giving you that till it's all overflowing!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor

Yes he is so cute.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@wismiss 

Loves me some penguins!Heart

penguin GIF

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

CUTE! 🐧

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Contributor

Yep, I remember a long time ago, I thought I was collecting salt and peppers, then I was bombarded , all good intentions of course,  but you have to be careful, what you tell people what you like to collect.

Honored Contributor

@lynnie61 

@wismiss 

Ain't this the truth ...used to do roosters...now, everyone thinks I need every flamingo item there is!  Case in point, I got a "pumpkin flamingo"🙄🤔 I said "ty" but what am I gonna do with it!

C0A0681D-9347-46FB-A7A3-6A03D57E7464.jpeg

And this as a "gag" gift!!!   Please no more ...I have all I want or need for donation or yard sales😉

BC07A216-D046-4AB8-8F3D-1CDF68B38A88.jpeg

Esteemed Contributor

@homedecor1 

Take all those unwanted items and see if there is a rescue or charity in your area doing silent auctions.  Then, donate

The flamingo pumpkin would be a hit!

I'm in the process of making gift baskets for a local rescue and it is amazing what I had "in stock" that had been gifted to me and unwanted.  

I'm rehoming a lot of things that were just taking up space, and the rescue makes some $$ for he animals.