Respected Contributor

3475-#2.jpg

3483 #2.jpg

Here are the two flocked trees I have decorated this year. I had to start early as I am having family for the holidays and doing several small gatherings in our home. 

I will start my vignettes next week and I also have two more trees to share.....yes, I am going all-out this year. My holiday spirit has returned after being really down last year. But, I am not one to wait until the last minute and I want to enjoy myself as well as being sane for my family and guests.

The lights at night are magical and really make me feel so encouraged for this Christmas. Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Re: My Flocked Trees for 2021

Beautiful!  Enjoy the holidays.

Honored Contributor

@Regal Bee,

Very pretty, 

Thanksgiving-themed image. Thanksgiving holiday concept

Esteemed Contributor

@Regal Bee They are so pretty! Thanks for posting these pictures. They really helped get my Christmas juices flowing!  Keep it up!

Honored Contributor

@Regal Bee    I can tell you're having an absolute blast!  Both trees are gorgeous.  Does the second one have a greenish tint due to the lighting or is there something on it?  I love a beautiful flocked tree... they are magical. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

@Regal Bee  Wow!  Beautiful!  Good job 👍🏻  Hard to believe it's Thanksgiving next week. Have a good one. 

Trusted Contributor

@Regal Bee 

Those are so pretty!

Respected Contributor

@Regal Bee   wow, beautiful.  Thanks for sharing.  Just gorgeous!  Although we had no one in our home last Christmas, I still decorate for ME.  Didn’t lose any Christmas spirit last year.  So glad you will enjoy your family and go all out this year.  

Respected Contributor

Thanks Ladies......love your sweet comments!

@Kachina624   Yes, I had an overhead light on that I should have turned off. But, I also added some green picks as I was getting frustrated that my teals were disappearing. 

Yes, I am having fun.........actually too much fun. So happy my spirit is renewed this year. Smiley Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Beautiful, not overdone, just perfect @Regal Bee   I can’t wait to see your other trees and decorations