Respected Contributor

Re: My Flocked Trees for 2021

@Regal Bee 

which brands trees are these?  They are both very beautiful.  You did a great job decorating them!

Frequent Contributor

@Regal Bee   Wow, just beautiful!

Super Contributor

@Regal Bee 

Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful trees!

Your decorating style is so lovely and welcoming.

Enjoy your holiday celebrations! 🎄🎅🏼

Esteemed Contributor

IRe: My Flocked Trees for 2021

@Regal Bee   So Very Beautiful  thank you so much for sharing

I hope I get the spirit like you did.  I have two full size trees.  I don't decorate the flocked one.  I have my snowmen out. The flocked tree will be in the room with the snowmen.

The other tree in the "front room"  It will have iridescent ornaments, decorations and family photo ornaments 

I'm off Thursday & Friday this week so hopefully I will be fully Christmas-tised by the weekend. 

Trusted Contributor

@Regal Bee  So very pretty. Trees look lovely. Your excitement leaps off your post to have Christmas with your family this year. Happy for you.

Honored Contributor

@Regal Bee ,

Your 2 tress are both stunning. I too have started decorating this week. I like to enjoy the decorations as long as possible. 

I am looking forward to seeing your additional trees.

Thank You for sharing pictures of your beautiful decor.Heart

Respected Contributor

@moonandthestars wrote:

@Regal Bee 

which brands trees are these?  They are both very beautiful.  You did a great job decorating them!

@moonandthestars   I purchased the top tree from Amazon....the brand is Puleo and it is an Aspen tree. I fell in love with it after seeing it on one of my very favorite vlogs.

The bottom tree is from Home Depot......it is super heavy and there is no way I could set it up without the help of my husband. It has different light features.

Thank you! 

Honored Contributor

They are so beautiful. The second one looks like muted shades of teal (my favorite color).

Honored Contributor

@Regal Bee   Your trees are beautiful!  It is wonderful to see your enthusiasm back. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Regal Bee    I have to hand it to you doing all this work.  Beautiful trees.  I only have a tiny tree that is flocked (love the look of flock) and use tiny ornaments on it.  However, I am in a more festive mood myself this year.  Enjoy your decorating.

kindness is strength