Valued Contributor

Re: My Fall Tree is Coming Along and a Peek

I think you may have started a whole new trend.  I'm picturing hours of new programming on the Q -- maybe called "Autumn in April!"  The tree is stunning, I want one!!  You really have a good eye -- very talented!!  You should message VPH with a picture on Facebook!

Respected Contributor

Thanks ladies for such kind replies. I'm having a ball working on this tree. Smiley Happy

Occasional Contributor

Wow, your tree is beautiful. Thank you for sharing.

Honored Contributor

@Regal Bee.  Are you really going to "undecorate" this tree and redo it for Christmas?  I think that would break my heart after putting so much time, effort and money into something so beautiful.  I think I'd keep it up until spring and then make it a summer/spring tree, which would also be fun to do.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

@Regal Bee

Looking good Regal bee, you are very talented! Be sure a post your finished masterpiece! Love it!

Honored Contributor

I concur with all the posts.  The tree looks great.

Super Contributor

@Regal Bee Beauty and elegance is your trademark! Loved the ‘sneak peak’ of your Autumn tree. Looking forward to more. Thank you for sharing.

Honored Contributor

@Regal Bee  I've never decorated for Fall, so I didn't know what to expect when I opened your thread. 

My goodness -- your tree is gorgeous!! 

Thank you for sharing.

Respected Contributor

@Regal Bee Simply GorgeousHeart

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Regal Bee.  Are you really going to "undecorate" this tree and redo it for Christmas?  I think that would break my heart after putting so much time, effort and money into something so beautiful.  I think I'd keep it up until spring and then make it a summer/spring tree, which would also be fun to do.

@Kachina624  Yes, I will take it apart but only after it goes through some changes for Halloween and also Thanksgiving. I love this kind of thing and don't think of it as work, really. 

A spring tree is really something to think about. How lovely would that be?!

Thank you.