Honored Contributor

Re: My Easter Mantel in my LR

@Hooty  Now that's a 'Bunny Brigade' at it's best.  I love it and they all look so happy.  Good job, very pretty and seasonal.

Hooty, I saw a similar mantel at an antique flea market recently and it was $899.00.  It was a cherry finish but had a lot of the type trim that yours has.  I like your white, looks so clean and fresh with the bunnies and floral lamps.

Valued Contributor

Too cute. Happy Easter.

Respected Contributor

@Hooty, ya' did good!  I am having a tuff day so far; however your beautiful display put a big smile on my face!  Your picture needs to be in a magazine!!  Again, thanks for the uplift!  

Honored Contributor

@Hooty  So pretty, hooty.  Are the white bunnies on either side of the vase of tulips Valerie's?  I only have white bunnies for Easter, like you, the brown are for summer.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl, no none of these bunnies are Valerie's but a few of the items are from QVC!

Respected Contributor

Looks beautiful. Love their faces and all the white bunnies. So pretty for Easter. 

Honored Contributor

@Hooty sweet perfection....they are so adorable....and I love the pop of pink tulips in the middle! 

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

Just lovely!

Valued Contributor

So bright and happy!  I love this.  Enjoy!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hooty, what a beautiful bunny row you have.  I love all of the white on that gorgeous mantle.  You did good Southern Lady.