Honored Contributor

So pretty!

Trusted Contributor

Ohmygosh, @FastDogWalker2 , I love that!  What a great idea!

Esteemed Contributor

Just so cute!  Your spirit is a gift to everyone.

Valued Contributor

So cheerful and pretty. All the colors and that beautiful sunny day! We cannot get a sunny day to save our lives, so no Spring/Easter decorations out at my house yet. Loved looking at yours.

Esteemed Contributor

I love it, I may just steal your idea. 

Respected Contributor

I used to do that.  I'd use almost 100 eggs!  I think I did it because my Mom did.  I always thought it was so cute.  Thanks for posting.

Respected Contributor

Back in the 1970's I had a tree in my front yard and I did the decorating with the eggs on the branches. I would sit in my kitchen and heat up a darning needle and make holes in the eggs and then tie ribbons on them and hang them on the trees in our yard. I would wait till after Easter was over and I go and purchase all the eggs they had left and would store them and every year I would add more to the tree's. In my good old days I would put hundreds of them out. In fact I was the first person in our area who did this and people would come to the door and ask how I did this and if I minded if they would do it. I told them to absolutely go and do it. Then I got the idea to take my little clear christmas lights and I got more eggs and made the holes bigger and put the lights inside of them and at night I would plug them in and all the trees and shrubs would light up with colored Easter eggs.Lets just say that in my basement are all kinds of blow mold Easter Bunny's waiting to be put out. Inside all decorated and eggs hanging in the windows and a bunny sitting under the egg tree on a table in the picture window. Bunny's are all over the house  just waiting for my sister's grandchildren to come here at bunny land at Easter. No grandchildren of my own so do it for others.

Respected Contributor

I happened to be in Germany two years ago at Eastertime and egg trees were in many many yards and windows. They seemed more popular there. Germany and the Christmas tree went to eggs on trees in Spring.  Plastic eggs nowdays.Thanks for sharing. 

Respected Contributor

I got some stuff months ago from dollar tree to do my front door & little bushes out front. Let the little kids enjoy. I will do Easter dinner (if I can find) enjoy our holidays. Heard this may go into July. Think we will find more & more every week til we can get threw this. 

Respected Contributor

@qvcfreak. Over the last couple of days, a couple of my close neighbors have made egg trees too.  It makes my heart happy!