Honored Contributor

@qvcfreak  Good for you, girl.  Everything looks so nice.  I only own 1 ceramic rabbit.  I really should buy something else but I am limited to storage space.  We will see, I may break down.  Enjoy your decos and Happy Easter early.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Very Pretty!  And your pup is very cute too.... Woman Very Happy

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

Thank you so much @itsmetoo  for your kind words. I love decorating for the seasons and I try to add something new every year. 

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you @Katcat1   I need to get some Easter Candy for the coffee table bowl. TJ Maxx has lots a beautiful Easter decorations and very well priced. 

Trusted Contributor

Love your Easter decor and your lovely home looks neat as a pin.

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you @hayseed00. I clean as I go, so everything is always in its place. Now that we downsized homes and son is away at college, it’s a lot easier to keep clean. 

Esteemed Contributor

@colliemom4   I got my pillow at TJ Maxx 2 years ago. Just love TJ Maxx. 

Respected Contributor

@qvcfreak, I finally made it to TJ Maxx and I am happy to report that I now have the identical twin sister to your rabbit you have on top of your curio. Tooooooo cute! Thanks for letting us know where you had gotten it. They certainly did have lots of rabbits...I also bought two much smaller ones (boy and girl) that are super cute, too. I had told myself, "NO MORE BUNNIES!" But it seems I didn't hear myself. Woman LOL

Thanks for your post!   

Esteemed Contributor

Re: My Easter Decorations

[ Edited ]

I’m so excited @pupwhipped  that you were able to get one. They are very well made and too cute.  And we can never have too many rabbits. 

Honored Contributor

Re: My Easter Decorations

[ Edited ]

@qvcfreak 

Your decorations are beautiful! What a great job!

I love that you scattered items around your home so you can enjoy them in every room.

I especially like the pillow & the piece on the stove. Is that a TJ Maxx/Marshall's item?

Your pup is DARLING!!! I just wanna hug him LOL!!!