Respected Contributor
Wow! Gorgeous table!! Where did you get the aqua pumpkins? They are so pretty. I like that they work well with traditional colors.
Honored Contributor

Wow @ladycos   that is so pretty.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Trusted Contributor

Just beautiful 💐 !

⚓️
Honored Contributor
It all looks so pretty. Great job.
"To each their own, in all things".
Trusted Contributor

@crazycockermom wrote:
Wow! Gorgeous table!! Where did you get the aqua pumpkins? They are so pretty. I like that they work well with traditional colors.

@crazycockermom 

Thank you! I found them at TJX  They don’t have timers which is s bummer but they are just as pretty without. 

Trusted Contributor

@froggy wrote:

Oh my! That is just gorgeous! I love the blue pumpkins - are they on a timer? I am looking for blue/tels pumpkins and gourds to go in my living/dining area since it is now turquoise themed.

Thank you so much @froggy . No they aren’t on timers which is a little bit of a drawback , but not enough of one  for me to resist them.  I just adore glass pumpkins especially for a table scape. Most of them I have found at TJX , don’t have timers. 

I hope you can find find those pumpkins and gourds for your dining area. It’s sounds beautiful. 

Trusted Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

Very nicely done!Smiley Happy

How long will you keep the table top displayed?

@ECBG 

Thank you. 

I will leave it up until I change it over to Christmas. I usually scale back to just a center piece for Christmas. We use the table more at Christmas. I don’t want my friends and family to have garland in their food, haha!

Esteemed Contributor

Beautiful!  I like the different textures and materials.  By the way, what a pretty table and chairs you have.  Heart

Honored Contributor

Just lovely,  Is there enough room for all of us?

You have a wonderful eye for placement, color, and proportion, @ladycos 

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Respected Contributor
@ladycos
Thanks for the info! Will have to check out my local store. Timers aren’t as big of a deal for me on seasonal things like this. Especially when they are just as pretty without being illuminated. 😊