Contributor

@ladycos 

SO talented!  You definitely have an eye and a talent for decorating!  Great job!

Frequent Contributor
@ladycos! What a decorator eye you have. Teals, blue, ambers worked so well. Thank you for sharing. I no longer decorate to that extent, small area now. I have a large bar counter in kitchen so perhaps I might borrow of your ideas on a smaller scale.
@ Kachina634- I agree with the large round items being a bear to store. I bought a harvest pilow with wonderful pumpkins, I will post this weekend to see what you think!
Again, @ ladycos, thanks.
Trusted Contributor
Thank you @Kimnola for your kind words. If you do something on a small scale I would love to see it. So please post pictures. I love that we can inspire one another on this board. .
Esteemed Contributor

@ladycos 

Your tablescape is beautiful and so inviting!

I'm loving those colors this year, but will not invest in anything in the aqua since I don't have that color in my home.

But I'm loving how it looks on your table.  Those dishes are wonderful.  Did you already have that pattern in your collection?  The glass pumpkins really add the right dose of color without overwhelming.

Thanks for sharing.

Trusted Contributor
@Witchy Women
Thanks for your compliments.
I have had dishes with the fruit pattern for about 25 years. My Mom bought them for me one Christmas. I started to donate them a few times but now I’m glad I didn’t. It’s funny how our taste in things revolves back around.

The white dishes have a wheat pattern on them. I picked them up last year at a reduced price at Pier One.
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Just when I've finally convinced myself that I don't "Need" anymore pumpkins,

I now have the urge to buy a couple of blue ones.  They look so good added in with

the orange. I never would had thought so, but I'm loving the look.

@ladycos  your decorations are lovely. Thanks for sharing your pictures and the blue tip. 

Trusted Contributor
I’m sorry @yellowrose to be such a bad influence, haha , not really.
I’ve had a hard time refraining from buying fall decor this year. I love fall and always over buy, but this year has been the worst. I just love to go in a store and start putting a look together and then I think I have to have it.
I love it when everything comes together just right.
Hope you can find some blue pumpkins you love! Please post.
Thanks for your compliment.
Esteemed Contributor

Thank you for posting your pictures. I love blue and once I saw your displays I ordered some tri colored glass pumpkins to mix in with the regular ones. I'm not a fan of the regular colors for Fall. I prefer the bronze, etc. and some beeding or etc. I love glass and have some clear glass pumpkins which are my fave. I can't wait to see how the blue will look in my displays. So pretty the way you have arranged  yours'.  

Trusted Contributor
Thank you @Fressa
I love traditional colors but I find they start looking a little harsh in my home by the end of the season. I do some traditional, but I try to brighten it up .
I always keep my eye out for something a little different .
Your tri colored pumpkins sound delightful. Hope you can post pictures when you are finished with your display. I would love to see your idea.
I love glass pumpkins too, especially setting on a mirror etc.
Enjoy your fall treasures !
Esteemed Contributor

I'm not very good with posting pics but the tri colored glass pumpkins were from Pier 1. I hope that they are large enough to show above the garland. I measured but you never know until you have everything in your hands.