Honored Contributor

Re: My ❤️s Day Decor

[ Edited ]

@LindaSal 

Very few Valentines but I have no idea why I have lots of St. Patrick's Day and none of us are Irish🤷‍♀️🤔

I put my 🇺🇸 Americana  things up on Memorial Day and keep up through Labor Day.

@BlueFinch 

I have been surprised lately the things he does pay attention to🙂

Plus, if it makes him feel better and makes his day I'm happy to do it -- been a rough year health wise for him.

Today, I made him ❤️ sugar cookies and linzer style cookies.

Trusted Contributor

@homedecor1 , everything looks so nice!

I hung up a valentines day decoration I purchased several years ago on the wall where it could be seen during our Microsoft Team meeting this afternoon for work and also wore a pink top with red hearts.  My boss commented on how nice my decoration looked.  I told him that I always try to be a bit festive.  Something as simple as a few decorations can lift your spirit.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@homedecor1 

Beautifully done! Very pretty! HeartHeartHeart

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@homedecor1 

I have to agree, I too am liking how much easier it is with 'less'!

Fall and Christmas/winter are my biggest categories of seasonal decor. When it comes to Valentines, I have just a red basket, with two little bears in it. All things my son gave me when he was little. I throw a red flameless candle beside it and wha la! that's it!

Easter is one rather small box of decor, enough to make just a couple of vignettes. If I do buy something new, something old really does get removed from the box and donated or sold. I've really been good about keeping it to just the one box. 

Even though fall and holiday stuff isn't as compact, I can say that I've been pulling pieces each year and eliminating, and not buying any new for about three years now. I have bought some lanterns they tend to bring either during CIJ or during Christmas, but those are used all year. 

I figure at this rate, only another maybe 25 years and I'll have those two categories under control! lol

Your Valentines decor is just right! I love the table cloth!

Respected Contributor

@homedecor1  It all looks lovely. I have a friend that goes all out for Valentines, too.

Your home looks so cheerful with the red. 

Contributor

@homedecor1  Your Valentines decorations are very nicely done!!! Funny how we think the hubby is not paying attention to the decor - but they really are. Heart

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thank you ALL for your nice comments🙂

I hosted dinner & card nite last evening ..they enjoyed the Valentine Day decor.  These ladies got a "kick" out of it because they are widows -- I made "Valentine Cookie Bags" for them to take home & enjoy later.  I enjoyed using my Temptation "Romance" pieces but I packed away my red fiesta plates that would have completed the table setting.

Happy ❤️s Day Everyone!!

(I have NO idea why posting pics they are sideways 🤷‍♀️😩 calling @Mz iMac any ideas what I'm doing wrong🤔 ty)

2CF41276-DCEA-43D1-BB11-AC60A8B161DD.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1  "corrected"

original.jpg

Unknown what type of device you are using to take your pics.  If using your device sideways to take pic that "may" be the problem.  Some devices auto correct pics to the correct position.  Some don't.  Either way, whatever program you use to open pics, should have edit or tool option to rotate.  I only know to rotate on a Mac.  Windows I have no clue.

If using an Apple product, open pic on your desktop & use Preview to open it.

Go to Preview menu bar>rotate

Screen_Shot_2021-02-13_at_Sat__Feb_13__2021-1_51_31_PM.png

Rotate pic to the correct position.

Close out or quit Preview & a window will pop up.  Click on the "Save" button.

Screen Shot 2021-02-13 at Sat, Feb 13, 2021-1.52.21 PM.png

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

Thank you @Mz iMac 

I see it correctly but UGH when it posts it's sideways🙄

I appreciate you fixing it & other dumb things I can't figure out on this new IPad🙂🙂🙂

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1 

What a smile!!!Smiley Happy

You must have a kind heart!Smiley Happy