Esteemed Contributor

Re: Mrs. Prindable's Pretzels at Costco?

@luvmyteddy4 wrote:

MP website has 10 for 17.99 and extra 15% off but shipping is 15.99! 

Yikes

I don't have Costco or Amazon Prime but wanted to try them just don't need a whole box or qvc prices.

Since I didn't order Mrs. P is sending me tons of coupons now but unless they change the shipping price none of that helps.

@luvmyteddy4  If you keep them cool like in a refrgerator they last months.  

Esteemed Contributor

@BalletBabe wrote:

@PA Mom-mom wrote:

@BalletBabe  Got mine this afternoon too! Have not tried them yet. Waiting until after dinner. I'm so glad they are good!!

@PA Mom-mom   I know they are going to wake me up in the middle of the night calling my name.   LOL

@BalletBabe  That combination of sweet, chewy and salty is so good! We just had our sample, and it did not disappoint! I was worried, because the box was kind of dented; but all the pretzels were intact. 

Esteemed Contributor

@PA Mom-mom wrote:

@BalletBabe wrote:

@PA Mom-mom wrote:

@BalletBabe  Got mine this afternoon too! Have not tried them yet. Waiting until after dinner. I'm so glad they are good!!

@PA Mom-mom   I know they are going to wake me up in the middle of the night calling my name.   LOL

@BalletBabe  That combination of sweet, chewy and salty is so good! We just had our sample, and it did not disappoint! I was worried, because the box was kind of dented; but all the pretzels were intact. 

@PA Mom-mom   Oh I am so glad.  I was going to shop today but I knew they were coming so I stayed home and waited for them.  I live in Florida and I didn't want them to melt.  I am happy with my purchase.  Thanks to you!   

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

The pretzels were in Costco today!

Regular Contributor

I bought them Saturday 11/ 19 at Costco. It’s about $15 for the whole box of 24 which is about 2lbs. Fabulous deal. Juniors cheesecakes are also an excellent price at Costco.

I was in my Costco today and bought them too!  I give everyone in my department one. Nice little treat that doesn't cost much.  

Honored Contributor

I got some great tasting white choco covered pretzel rods at Dollar General for 2/$1.00.

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Esteemed Contributor

@BalletBabe @sonson @MommaNJ629 @Gldngrl8  The Mrs. Prindables finally showed up at my Costco today! Better late than never. $14.99.  WOOT!