Esteemed Contributor

Re: Mrs. Prindable's Pretzels at Costco?

@PA Mom-mom wrote:

@BalletBabe  That's the box!! More than Costco, but I think I may go for it. THANKS!!!

Your Welcome!!!

Respected Contributor

Costco also has several other large pkgs of  holiday treats that are individually wrapped so you can break up the set to give individually. I shop at Costco often and have not seen the pretzels yet but they are still stocking holiday food now at my warehouse.

Regular Contributor

I've been going every week looking for these pretzels! I haven't seen them.  They were in my Costco last year in October. 

Respected Contributor

Amazon is not hugely less expensive. Their offer is 3 boxes for  $21.99 or $7.33 a box. QVC  sells 5 boxes for $39.99 or basically $8 per box.  I don't know if this qualifies for free shipping from Amazon. 

Esteemed Contributor

For those of you who are looking for the Costco Mrs. Prindables, here's the box on Azn per @BalletBabe  It's more expensive than Costco, but still not too pricey @ $29.99 for 24 pieces.

Mrs Prindables 24 Chocolate Dipped Caramel Pretzel Rods

Respected Contributor

The last time I bough Mrs. P's pretzels from Costco it was very early in the season.  I want to say early November, even late October.  My Costco doesn't always carry the same things year after year,  That's the thing about Costco, which I don't like, you never know what they're going to get and when it's put out.

Respected Contributor

Just wanted to add that I bought the large red tin of Kirklands Christmas cookies for our neighbor in the beginning of October.  I figured they were putting them at so soon and I may not get them later.

Trusted Contributor

@PA Mom-mom I know it's too late this year but I purchased my order on Advanced Order during Christmas in July. They'll ship on 12/5. Amazon's best deal is not individually wrapped. If you want them individually wrapped, as I do since I separate and give as gifts, QVC was cheaper. I paid $2.22 each. Amazon's individually wrapped do not have free shipping, even with Prime. So, with shipping they will be $4.22 EACH. 

I would suggest next year purchase the Advanced Order and if you find them cheaper at Costco before the AO ships, you can always cancel your AO.

Esteemed Contributor

@cjm61 Thanks for your information. Actually, the Mrs. Prindables I pictured is what I have in my outbox at Azn. They are individually wrapped, free shipping (I have Prime) and will arrive tomorrow. They break down to $1.25 per pretzel. They don't come with the gift boxes QVC offers, but I just put them on dinner plates at the holidays.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

MP website has 10 for 17.99 and extra 15% off but shipping is 15.99! 

Yikes

I don't have Costco or Amazon Prime but wanted to try them just don't need a whole box or qvc prices.

Since I didn't order Mrs. P is sending me tons of coupons now but unless they change the shipping price none of that helps.