Esteemed Contributor

Re: Mr. Lucky 11.5" Nostalgic Ceramic Shamrock Tree

I just checked.......price is 42.95.  Cute, but too much for me.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I really like it but I think I will wait until other vendors sell these at a better price. Maybe they will show up on the Lakeside Colllection website. I purchased Patriotic, Halloween, Candy Corn, Christmas and Easter ceramic trees from them at good prices and usually with free shipping. 

I might change my mind though. I see it is free shipping and I still have a coupon code for $10 off to use on any item good through 1/31. Decisions decisions. :-)

Honored Contributor

@PA Mom-mom 

Oh boy you are a "enabler" to my seasonal decor obsession🙄😉😉😉🙂🙂🙂

I bought the Mr. Holiday patriotic tree like this -- just received it and it's beautiful.

Went to estate sale today.  I really shouldn't have but the 🐰🐇are my obsession (Easter) they had the Fitz & Floyd style 16" rabbit couple I wanted them but at $75 to much but tomorrow 75% off I'll be there when doors open 🤞🏻 they're still there.

Thank you for sharing the tree!

Respected Contributor

Wish I had not opened this thread LOL! I like the tree but don’t want anything else that big to store. I do like the Mr Lucky set of three angels, each one has a different face and hair color, size would fit into my curio. They are $38+ If they have a free ship day soon may purchase even though I certainly don’t need them!