Honored Contributor

Mr. Christmas TSV

[ Edited ]

I ordered these because I thought they'd be a nice little something to gift the ladies I play cards with who look forward to it.  Last year they were thrilled with the little Christmas trees.

I think they'll really like these for the "nostalgic" style.  They are all in their 80s so I'm sure they'll appreciate the memories of years gone by🙂.  They sure remind me of the ornaments my grandmother had many years ago from the 5&10 store!

16D3C315-6F3D-42D4-9686-24C61F6F93CC.jpeg

Trusted Contributor

I received mine on Wednesday and I just LOVE them!  They are exactly what I was hoping they would be and more.  They were bigger than I thought and the painting detail was spot on.  My girls were super excited when they came in the kitchen and saw them lit up on the counter.  Can't wait to bring them back out in November!

I also ordered the large snowman from the TSV, but that isn't shipping until August, which is just fine.  I have that large ceramic gingerbread house that sold out coming to me any day now too. I hope that one is just as nice as it looked on TV.   I think I am going to keep it up for Christmas in July. 

Enjoy!

Trusted Contributor
I have not received any of my Mr. Christmas yet. I ordered the TSV, gingerbread house and the elf, snowman and reindeer on advanced order. I was struck by how well the painting was so am glad to hear it is just as well done in person. I debated getting multiple sets of TSV as gifts but only got the one set. I also ordered the 24” tree.
Trusted Contributor
Head’s up. Some of the tabletop pieces that match the TSV on QVC are also on HSN but less expensive. $26.75 is reg price. 707-581. It appears the elf and reindeer are the same except on HSN it is a 6 hr timer and on QVC it is a 4 hr timer. HSN has a Santa and snowman that are slightly different. Snowman has a candle and Santa has a lantern. HSN also has an angel choice.
Trusted Contributor
H-223198 $28.96 is sale price on QVC reg. $35.00. I am guessing the HSN ones are in stock. QVC says will be delivered by Aug 3 and HSN says July 26. I prefer the 6 hr timer on the HSN version. Will I cancel what I have ordered to re-order on HSN? No. But wanted to give the info in case someone prefers the HSN versions. Smiley Happy
Trusted Contributor
I meant July 16 above and not July 26.