Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Mr. Christmas 24" plug in Tree

I missed the teal but I see the blue is still available. Does anyone have the blue and is it a real powdery blue? My home accents are various shades of aqua (from light to dark) so I really wished I had jumped on the teal. I am trying to decide if I should get the blue and possibly return or just wait and see if teal makes a return visit. Any input from blue tree owners is appreciated. Thanks!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Mr. Christmas 24" plug in Tree

[ Edited ]

@dollgal  I don't have that particular tree, but because you have varying shades of aqua, I think it would make a lovely addition to your decor; If for no other reason than contrast.😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

@dollgal -

Most of my house and walls are a light teal color and normally I probably would have liked the teal but that blue looks so pretty and I was thinking too as I looked around my house, that it would make a nice contrast. Even better maybe then having a matching teal to your house.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@dollgal    I use a lot of aqua and turquoise in my home also.  Several times I've bought glazed ceramic pieces that are too blue or green.  I take some diluted acrylic craft paint in my chosen color and either dab it on with a natural sponge or apply a thin watery coat with a sponge brush.  It works perfectly and is absolutely permanent.  I tried to scrub some off with steel wool and it didnt bulge.  You can, of course, wipe it off before it dries.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

I have it and it is Beautiful! yes it is a powdery blue, but not a "washed out" look. I received mine in excellent condition and it looks great durning the day and night. I had it set up on an entry way table surrounding by other "nostalgic" pieces

Respected Contributor

@on the bay wrote:

@dollgal -

Most of my house and walls are a light teal color and normally I probably would have liked the teal but that blue looks so pretty and I was thinking too as I looked around my house, that it would make a nice contrast. Even better maybe then having a matching teal to your house.

I believe David Venable said he owns it and it reminds him of North Carolina Tar Heels Blue.  My personal taste is traditional.  I do not care for any color other than green.

Respected Contributor

I ordered the green one for my husband's study......it is beautiful!

Esteemed Contributor

@dollgal  I would wager that unless the hosts stated it was the only order of the year, there is a good chance that more will be in stock during the actual Christmas shopping season, because it was so popular.😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Frequent Contributor

I went ahead and ordered the blue. I figured if the teal comes back in stock I always have until January to return the blue. I am glad I did, I just noticed the shipping cost went up to $18.49 but when I ordered it was $7.50. Crazy.
Frequent Contributor

Recieved the blue tree today. Wow, what a showstopper! The blue blends in with my aqua accents nicely. I am very happy. If you are on the fence about this tree, just order it. It is spectacular. Smiley Happy