Esteemed Contributor

Re: Mr. Christmas 24" ceramic tree

@hellodali wrote:

@Kitty Galore  Have you checked the status of your tree?  Tonight my order says "processing" with an EDD of November 16!!!!!

@hellodali  Yes ,  mine shipped on the 9th and edd is the19th !!  Should arrive this week though.   Yippee!   I can't wait can you ?!  I have the perfect place waiting lol.   Let's check in when our's arrive ok.  😺

Esteemed Contributor

@cookie16 wrote:

Kitty Galore, mine too was on Advanced Order with an EDD of Nov. 16.  It was, however shipped on Nov. 2 and UPS will deliver it to me tomorrow.  Fingers crossed that my green tree will be delivered in good shape.

@cookie16   Did your tree arrive yet?  Just wondering what your thoughts are on the pink tree ?  😺

Respected Contributor

@Kitty Galore  I definitely will let you now when mine gets here!!  A lot of times it gives a date but arrives much earlier.  I am so hoping that happens in this case.  Of course, if I have to wait until Friday, I really don't have a choice.  But I have my fingers crossed real hard!!

Respected Contributor

@Kitty Galore@MUNCHIE

My tree shipped today!!!!!!  My tree shipped today!!!!!

It has left NC and is on its way.  The EDD is still 11/16.  I have my fingers crossed there are no storms or anything else to slow it down. 

Can you tell I'm excited??

Esteemed Contributor

@hellodali wrote:

@Kitty Galore@MUNCHIE

It has left NC and is on its way.  The EDD is still 11/16.  I have my fingers crossed there are no storms or anything else to slow it down. 

Can you tell I'm excited?

@hellodali wrote:

@Kitty Galore@MUNCHIE

Can you tell I'm excited??

@hellodali   That's great!   Hope your tree arrives in a couple of days.  Guess what ?  Mine is out for delivery yah !!!   Will post back later once it arrives sad I get the chance to open it 

Esteemed Contributor

@hellodali. The tree arrived the box is very large !  let me say its Gorgeous!!   It's a beautiful shade of pink , variegated in color so it has depth.  I can't say enough about it ,   It's just beautiful even when it's not lite.  I was worried the star on top would have a blue hue cause on tv it did,  it doesn't in person ,  it's clear like  the bulbs.  You are going to love it I know !!!!🎄❤️   Let me k je when yours arrives .

Respected Contributor

@Kitty Galoreomg!!  I cannot wait!!  This afternoon I received a notice from UPS saying it is due to be delivered tomorrow!!!  Unfortunately, it was supposed to be delivered on Friday and I was hoping to be here to receive it.  Tomorrow I am going out to lunch with some friends so it looks like my husband will have the pleasure of bringing it in! 

Thanks for the info.  Your description sounds wonderful and only makes me more excited.  I will be sure to post when I open it up!  Yay!!!

Respected Contributor

@Kitty Galore@MUNCHIE  It's here!!!!  Wow, it is a beauty.  I am so happy too the star in clear and not blue.  Thanks Kitty for putting my mind at ease.  I don't quite have the perfect spot for it, but after all the decorating is done, I hope to.  Right now it is on my kitchen cabinets and I have to admit, I do kind of like it there.  I have a corner section off to itself and it may just stay there.

Thanks for sharing all the anticipation and joy with me.  What fun! 

I know it is early, buy may everyone have a wonderful holiday season.  Can you tell the tree has really put me in the mood!!  Yay.

Esteemed Contributor

@hellodali wrote:

@Kitty Galore@MUNCHIE  It's here!!!!  Wow, it is a beauty.  I am so happy too the star in clear and not blue.  Thanks Kitty for putting my mind at ease.  I don't quite have the perfect spot for it, but after all the decorating is done, I hope to.  Right now it is on my kitchen cabinets and I have to admit, I do kind of like it there.  I have a corner section off to itself and it may just stay there.

Thanks for sharing all the anticipation and joy with me.  What fun! 

I know it is early, buy may everyone have a wonderful holiday season.  Can you tell the tree has really put me in the mood!!  Yay.

@hellodali. Oh I'm so happy for you ,  I can hear your excitement!!!  Yah !  Loved sharing the anticipation with you as well ,  so much fun !  You will find the perfect spot for your tree ,  actually Where you have it now sounds lovely !  Im now wanting to  decorate with more pink ,  that could be a problem lol   I do have touches of pink for Christmas,  well maybe next year 😉

have a wonderful Thanksgiving!  Gobble gobble !  And enjoy your pretty in pink tree 🎄

Super Contributor

@Kitty Galore@hellodali  I was so happy to have been able to order one of the pink trees... but reading the updates on this thread from you two ladies added to my anticipation and excitement! 

My beautiful pink tree arrived yesterday. It will be displayed in my dining room... I decorate with a lot of white and cream and metallics, so I can introduce any color in decor. I’m going to display it with my pink Harold Gale  Santa Claus. My older sister has been battling Breast Cancer for seven years... and this year has been so very hard on her... so i wanted to quietly honor her amazing beauty and strengh. Her birthday is on Christmas Day, as was our Grandma’s!

My tree is perfect! I would say my star has a blue tinge...but all in all it is perfect! Thank you so much for adding to my anticipation and excitement!

Wishing all every blessing of the season!